Who was your first crush?

Options

Replies

• Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Trudy Sparby! i was in 3rd grade. She was smokin hot with her huge bi-focals and long blond hair. i wrote this story (A hardy boys rip off) which i wrote that I kissed her. Charlie Stevens stole my manuscript and shared it with the rest of the 3rd grade class. For this Charlie was severaly punished by the vice principal.

I saw a pic of her recently back then..lol..she wasn't that hot..but she is now! We are friends on facebook today.
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Eddie from Eddie and the Cruisers.

^^ This... Michael Pare' is HOT. (Or at least, he was then.)
  • love2loose
    Options
    Awwww... My bestest friend was madly in love with him! Nothing like The Lost Boys.....RIP C. H.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Michael Hutchence of INXS
  • kelceystevens73
    kelceystevens73 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Molly Ringwald......yea i know :-)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Patricia Gallagher. Used to walk by her house after school everyday in the 7th grade. Walked a mile out of my way and she was never in the yard, so she never saw me.

Danced with her at a sock hop after school in the 8th grade. Other than asking her to dance, I was too shy to talk to her. Then my parents moved 300 miles away during Christmas break and I never saw her again. Still have a crush on her, or, at least, my 12 yr old self still crushes on her 12 yr old self.

My 57 yr old self crushes on Sofia Vergara and Amy Adams.
  • WskyTngoFxtrt
    Options
    My husband! lol no lie. 8th grade he was my biggest crush, then 4 years after we graduated hs we reconnected and a year later... married!
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Twinkies or Hostess cupcakes. Oh, you mean a person...let's see, that'd be Bobby Sherman.
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    The Incredible Hulk :)
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Noah Hathaway - Atreyu in Never Ending Story (( NOT NOW!! When I was a kiddo))

Neverending_Story-d42_-_Noah_Hathaway.jpg

Mfkn Jake Ryan in Sixteen Candles

jake-ryan.jpg
  • lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY ERIC FROM THE LITTLE MERMAID!!! If only! x
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I, too, had a crush on a guy that had blue eyes and dark hair:love: ... Thank God for unanswered prayers:laugh: !!! I used to think HE was sooo great and would have given anything not to be a chubby girl so that he would have noticed me:sad: . 20 years later I hear that he cheats on and occasionally is mean to his wife:noway: . Ha ha someone asked what being overweight 'ever gave to you' on a thread a while back... I said NOTHING... but maybe just maybe it allowed me to dodge this particular bullet:wink: ???
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    So when i was little i went to this church that was pretty close knit. literally to this day, the members of the church still keep in contact though most of us have gone our seperate ways. there was this one guy who is about 8 years my senior and whom i always thought was absolutely gorgeous...

i had good taste. he's now a country singer and on his way to making a serious name for himself. google Craig Wayne Boyd. yep. i knew him way back when lol.
  • afeveryear
    afeveryear Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Shaun Cassidy :)
  • nothingisred
    Options
    A boy in primary school called Luke Simpson.

I don't remember having famous crushes until I was a teenager...first was probably Johnny Depp, although I'm not completely sure.
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    John Holland. 6th grade. He was super dreamy and tall. He never had a clue.
  • PrincessMorticia
    PrincessMorticia Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Tommy from the ORIGINAL Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers! :)
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Noah Hathaway - Atreyu in Never Ending Story (( NOT NOW!! When I was a kiddo))

Never Ending Story terrified me as a kid, I still won't watch it.
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    My first boyfriend was a kid at preschool named Martin. He used to give me a kiss at the end of the day before our parents came to pick us up. Yeah, I was kissing boys when I was 4...O.o

First *crush* though was in 4th grade on a boy named Billy. *sigh* Still lives in my hometown and is a super nice guy.
  • Scoobies87
    Options
    peter andre