insanity anyone?

hey i just restarted insanity today, was wondering if anyone started one since its the start of the month and almost 60 days away from new years. i would love to get a support group if u guys have a group or if anyone is interested in starting one with me let me know.

Replies

• ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    I was planning on doing p90x, but I'm down. Better to do with someone than solo
  • Lia90
    Lia90 Posts: 2
    Good for you for starting the 2nd round. I'm on my 2nd month of Insanity and its been so hard!!! But good:) I think that i'll do the P90X after that.
    How were the results after the 1st round??
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    I am on week 8 of P90X / Insanity hybrid.... I'm in.... support is always good!
  • Good for you for starting the 2nd round. I'm on my 2nd month of Insanity and its been so hard!!! But good:) I think that i'll do the P90X after that.

my bad i phrased that wrong. i started actually 2 weeks ago but last week got really caught up in school work since i went on a cruise over the past weekend. so i really wanted to restart to do it right.
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Good for you for starting the 2nd round. I'm on my 2nd month of Insanity and its been so hard!!! But good:) I think that i'll do the P90X after that.

I haven't started the workouts for the 2nd half of Insanity.... are they much longer?
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    I was actually contemplating if I should do Insanity again or do P90x again. Right now I am doing a combo of things, but since the weather is getting colder I think i might just stick to one routine. I seem to be more motivated to do indoor high impact workouts in the colder months.

Ohhhh....why not. I guess I can go home tonight and start Insanity.
  • I was actually contemplating if I should do Insanity again or do P90x again. Right now I am doing a combo of things, but since the weather is getting colder I think i might just stick to one routine. I seem to be more motivated to do indoor high impact workouts in the colder months.

Ohhhh....why not. I guess I can go home tonight and start Insanity.

thats really why i wanted to start because since ( chicago weather is getting really cold now) im hesitant to go to the gym, and this i can do.

Also if anyone is good at setting these up could u? i want someone really committed to keeping it active, and im still sorta new to these forums
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    I can start it unless someone else wants to. Only issue with me is I'm not very active on here during the weekend. So...if someone else is more consistently on and is willing to set this up, I think it'd be better if they did it. I'll wait a bit and if no responses I'll create the thread.