1 Month In - Before/After Pic

Options
I'm 1 month into my new diet and exercise routine. I got to my heaviest at 201.4 and I am now down to 192.6 this morning. My goal is to get down to 175. Just hope I do not lose my motivation through the upcoming holidays.

Before: 201.4

286473_699882877392_45100039_34605703_1958321_o.jpg

After: 192.6

IMAG0029.jpg

Replies

• jnd951999
    jnd951999 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Here hope this helps! You look great!

before_after_1month.jpg
  • laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Options
    Celebrate your success! You've done so great. Did you think you'd be where you are in just one month? Thanksgiving is one day. Work out a half hour longer the day before and the day after. It will be fine. You're on a roll. Don't let a little holiday get in the way. So you might have a bad day or weekend, you've got 29 other days in the month to make a difference.

6143704.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Use the holidays AS your inspiration... Think of all the pictures!!!
  • dkwiggins03
    Options
    Nevermind...figured it out.
  • dkwiggins03
    Options
    Celebrate your success! You've done so great. Did you think you'd be where you are in just one month? Thanksgiving is one day. Work out a half hour longer the day before and the day after. It will be fine. You're on a roll. Don't let a little holiday get in the way. So you might have a bad day or weekend, you've got 29 other days in the month to make a difference.

6143704.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

I appreciate that. Right now, the most problems I have are on the weekend. Not enough to get me off track, but it seems that I do splurge a little more.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    WOW! That's an awesome transformation for just one month! See how good you feel now? That should be your motivation for sticking with the program through the holidays :D
  • dkwiggins03
    Options
    WOW! That's an awesome transformation for just one month! See how good you feel now? That should be your motivation for sticking with the program through the holidays :D

Thanks!! I really appreciate the compliments.
  • leeshults
    leeshults Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Good job!! You will get to your goal in no time!!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Nice guns :bigsmile:
  • dkwiggins03
    Options
    thanks
  • dkwiggins03
    Options
    Just wanted to update and let everyone know that I had my mid-week weigh-in this morning and I was down another pound....191.6 this morning....oh and as far as a NSV, I kept having to pull my pants up before my turn to bowl every time last night. :bigsmile:
  • snyakowa
    snyakowa Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    oh you look great and handsome, such a big difference!Keep up the good work:)
  • dkwiggins03
    Options
    oh you look great and handsome, such a big difference!Keep up the good work:)

thanks...i appreciate the comments
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!