30 Day Shred Before and After! PICS

Options
Sooo excited!! I finished my 30 Day Shred today. It took me about 35 days to actually complete since I took a day off here and there. I also didn't follow the diet plan. I tried to stick between 1300 and 2000 calories a day, and did not eat back my exercise calories. I didn't do any other exercise program other than this. I do however work as a cocktail server 4 nights a week, so that has a bit of walking involved. Haven't actually calculated my steps/calories for that though. Anyway, here are my stats and before and after pictures. I'm pretty happy with the results and will be doing ripped in 30 next.

-5.6 lbs
Chest: -1.5
Upper Waist: -0.5
Actual Waist: -3
Around Belly button: -2.5
Low Waist/hips: -1
Thigh: -1
Arm: -1.5
Total inches lost: 11

doneagain.jpg

otherside.jpg

bellydone.jpg

anotherside.jpg

Replies

• snailrunner
    snailrunner Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Good job! Look forward to the next set of pics after Ripped in 30 :)
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    WOW!! That is amazing that you were able to finish the program- it really shows! I'm so happy for you. You look fantastic! Keep up the great work! :D
  • reese1218
    reese1218 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!! I can't wait to continue to see the progress :) It's amazing what 30 days of a 20 minute workout can do!
  • deex18
    deex18 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    wel done! great results!
  • bhoochy
    Options
    did you do this everyday for 30 days.....I have 30 day shred but haven't done it everyday. is it ok to do everyday?
  • Nicolasina
    Options
    Bump
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!
  • betzeross
    betzeross Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I've heard so much talk about this 30 day shred - is it a video program that progresses in difficulty over the 30 days?
    Is that the actual name of it?
    This might be just the thing I need!!
  • Great results...well done. Really shows.
  • txangel0319
    txangel0319 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah! Good job!! You should feel great about completing that. I probably would've done it for 1 week & then become bored. LOL!
  • reese1218
    Options
    It's 3 levels for 10 days each. You're supposed to do it for 30 days straight, but I would take a day break here and there, so it took me more like 35 days to complete the 30. Each level is supposed to increase in difficulty, however which each level I found there to be things that were easy and things that were difficult. Level 2 was the most difficult for me.

And yes, it's called 30 Day Shred. It's with Jillian Michaels. You only need some hand weights and a mat if you are not doing it on carpet. Can't beat the results for a 20 minute workout!!
  • shaunagirl
    shaunagirl Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I started 30 Day Shred today and couldn't get through it. I think I got about half way through though. I can still feel it in my legs when I move certain ways so the little bit I did must have worked. You look great and congrats on finishing the program!! I hope I can be as successful as you were!!
  • reese1218
    Options
    Just stick with it! Any bit you do is better than none at all! And you really start to notice a difference in your endurance.
  • reese1218
    Options
    Bump
  • markasmith21
    markasmith21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    great job... Keep up the good work!!
  • val071418
    val071418 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    congrats!! I am hoping to start my 30 day shred this weekend!! Looking fwd to great results too!!
  • kombuchaaa
    kombuchaaa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm super motivated to stay on track b/c of those pictures. Keep it up! :)
  • randomartisrgirl
    Options
    Wow. Great job!
  • lotuspixie
    Options
    Good Job!
  • hypergrl
    hypergrl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    WTG - I'm hoping to get some kick butt results from this too. So you didn't incorporate anything else but that? Great results then.

I'm hoping all my extra cardio/sculpting will move the results along a little faster. :D I have a cruise Nov. 27.

We just started a challenge to do the 30 Day Shred this month. I'm currently on day 7 and yes somethings are still hard to do and others are getting easier.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!