What are your November Goals??

Options
There are a bazillion groups to join that require you to check in every day or every week...I belong to a couple myself...but this is not one of those. We are at the beginning of a fresh month so I just want to know.....

WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS FOR THE MONTH ?? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO ACCOMPLISH IN NOVEMBER?

Replies

• ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Stay on track with my New Years goal

Get through Thanksgiving without a gain
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Work harder and do a lot more butt exercises to tighten and lift it!!!
  • Klegl
    Klegl Posts: 48
    Options
    Lose 5lbs by Thanksgiving when I see my guy
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Run 100 miles in November.
  • penley74
    Options
    Keep making good food choices and working out at least 3-4 times a week!!!
  • chefchazz
    Options
    to get my scale moving again through more focus. to lose 10lbs by turkey day. oh and to fit into these jeans i bought. they are waaay tight!!:smile:
  • LTRUITT3
    LTRUITT3 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Im in a Thanksgiving Challange so my goal this month is to lose the last 5lbs of the goal that I orginally set by Thanksgiving. And as always to stay focus and on track!!!!
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    1. Watching the bad carbs, sugar, and junk-my weakness this time of year.
    2. Doing my workout programs 5-6 days/week (ChaLEAN Extreme 3 days, Turbofire 2-3 days)
    3. Really watching my macros and reaching my protein and fat ratios (40% carb/ 30% fat/ 30% protein) which means lower carbs and higher fat/protein. This ratio works best for me to lose weight.
    4. Making better choices on the weekends, since we like to eat out a lot.
  • Crowhorse
    Crowhorse Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Hoping to drop 4-6 lbs of fat by the end of the month. We'll see, since I think it's slowing down. About 16-20# from my goal.
  • sabcooke
    sabcooke Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    At my largest weight going back 4 years ago I was 16 stone. I have never wore a dress always hiding away in jeans and baggy t shirt. I am currently at 11 stone 1 lb and I am aiming to be 10 stone 8 lbs by my 29th birthday which is the 20th November.
  • lostemt76
    lostemt76 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Well my goal that I have set for my self and looking to reach it by DEC 31,2011 is to reach 300lbs. Start in Jan I want a fresh start and will be my first 30 lost.
  • Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Water intake - fill Brita water bottle 4x daily
    no fast food
    1200 cal / daily
    complete 30 day shred
    walk 3x/wk

**Exception: Thanksgiving! Still going to watch portion control but man its Thanksgiving!** (def working out that day!)
  • Nikkei1984
    Options
    To stay on track with C25K and 30ds and to have more energy!
  • mideon_696
    mideon_696 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Lose some extra Fat.
    This goal runs to xmas...I want to bulk up properly next year, Want to get real lean first.
    currently around 18%
    The goal is 10-12 by xmas. Wont be eating a surplus until this happens.
  • bunnieslippers
    Options
    To keep losing.
    To make healthier food choices.
    To start walking with my mother again.
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    My goal is to simply lose four pounds. I am taking the slow and steady approach. Should I lose more great, one I lose four pounds, I know I am on track to my goals.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    My exercise goals are:
    * Walk 22 miles (+- 6 hours)
    * Bike 73 miles (+- 6 hours)
    * Swim 8.5 miles (+- 6 hours)
    * toning/ conditioning/ strength [Jazzercise, weights, yoga, other. . .] ~ 6 hours

My food goal are:
    * average 1200-1400 net calories a day;
    * keep my sodium, fat & carbs below my daily MFP targets
    * keep my protein within +- 5 grams of my daily MFP target
    * keep fiber above my daily MFP targets
    * eat no more than one meat meal a day, and go lacto-ovo vegetarian at least twice per week;

My sanity goals are to take time every day for:
    * GRATITUDE---either by taking a moment to be grateful for some part of my day whether it be a sunrise, a good joke, a cup of coffee, or a job well done by myself or someone else; or by saying "thank you" or "I appreciate you/what you do" to at least one person every day
    * CENTERING: at least 5 minutes every day for centering/ breathing/ affirmation
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I want to fit into my size 14's! Im currently in my size 16's. I dont care if they are TIGHT, i cant even zip the 14's... I want them to zip, then ill work on comfortability.

Im thinking ill shoot for 10 lbs. Id love 18lbs. But thats a little crazy.
  • LilLolo22
    LilLolo22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    1. Watching the bad carbs, sugar, and junk-my weakness this time of year.
    2. Doing my workout programs 5-6 days/week (ChaLEAN Extreme 3 days, Turbofire 2-3 days)
    3. Really watching my macros and reaching my protein and fat ratios (40% carb/ 30% fat/ 30% protein) which means lower carbs and higher fat/protein. This ratio works best for me to lose weight.
    4. Making better choices on the weekends, since we like to eat out a lot.

These are pretty much my goals. I'm really watching my sugar intake and am just about cutting out alcohol for a while to see if that's what has stalled my progress. I'm also going to crack down on my weekend eating. I tend to not pay too close attention on the weekends and I think I may be eating through my deficits. :grumble:
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    i want to be able to enjoy thanksgiving without gorging myself....i want to continue to learn new things about eating and continue to make healthy choices without totally forgetting how to enjoy myself