progress pics!

Options
2»

Replies

• Lalaskiss
    Options
    GREAT JOB! How did you do it (you way). Im one month in still trying to get my flow down...
  • JennBunny73
    JennBunny73 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Great results! You can really tell how hard you have been working
  • concealedpearl
    Options
    great work!
  • CeliaJoy
    CeliaJoy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, wonderful job! Hold you head high and be proud!
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! How did you do it (you way). Im one month in still trying to get my flow down...

well since i've been at this for a while, i've done a lot of different things. lol. i'm constantly changing it up. sometimes i'm on a strict calorie count diet and then sometimes i'm eating 2400 calories a day. sometimes i'm doing workout dvds every day for months at a time, sometimes i go running with my kids, and then sometimes i'm super lazy and do absolutely nothing for weeks at a time and eat every horrible thing in sight. sorry. i can't be much help. one thing i do know, if you exercise in the morning, it's a lot easier to make healthy choices through out the day. actually, if you exercise at all during the day, you make better choices and it's easier to make them. the less exercise i do, the more crap i eat. the more exercise i do, the easier it is to eat healthy. :-)
  • spackham
    spackham Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    WTG! That is where i am too... 20 left to go!!! We can do this! I have not lost as fast as you so my goal is the last 20 by Valentines day.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    great job! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!