Halloween Candy

Options
2»

Replies

• ellisalockwood
    Options
    I did good on the candy, I started on one sucker, but my daughter came and stole it from me, and I saved enough calories to devour 3 whole slices of pizza! OMG it was awesome, I love pizza, wish I could have had a couple beers though, that would have made my night.
  • Bringerofrain
    Bringerofrain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I stayed out of the candy bowl! took what was left into the office for people to share, their happy and i'm very happy :blushing:
    Ha ha Nice!!! I brought all the left overs candies to work with me. Now they are sitting here next to me. Hmmm,......maybe not so good an idea eh? lololol ;)
  • Bringerofrain
    Options
    Oh and have you noticed? Halloween is becoming more & more Pizza & candy night lol I managed to stay clear of both lol well maybe :wink:
  • Tkhk0514
    Tkhk0514 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I had three fun size 3 musketeers (frozen) yummy. But that is it for me. My halloween candy is gone. I am glad I dont have any left but boy was I nervous that I would run out. I really dont like cutting it that close.
  • Bringerofrain
    Options
    Ha ha Love your avatar!!!:laugh
    The Chocolate oneway Sign that is lol
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    um yea I don't wanna discuss what happened last night with me and the candy LOL it needs to leave my house soon

Yeah, what she said. LOL

I am sick as a dog though because of it....so that helps the craving. LOL

Goes to show you how bad that stuff really is for you. LOL But oh, it tastes so good!!!!
  • MrsSpratt
    MrsSpratt Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    We had between 400-500 trick or treaters last night. I bought 5 enormous bags of candy and gave the good stuff away first, By the end I was giving out handfuls of tootsie rolls just to get them out of the house. I set aside one mini snickers for myself and then stole a mini peppermint patty out of my daughter's bag. That's all I had and I was very proud of myself. Today, though, I'm strangely starving and I think the kids' candy is not safe.
  • Bringerofrain
    Options
    Wow!! 400-500 hundred trick or treater?!?:noway:
  • MrsSpratt
    MrsSpratt Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Wow!! 400-500 hundred trick or treater?!?:noway:
    Busloads. It's crazy.
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I told myself I wouldn't eat any candy, but two bottles of beer and two glasses of wine later, I ended up eating four mini tootsie rolls, a little box of milk duds, and two fun-sized kit kats. :( So tonight I'll be working extra hard to make up for it.
  • Liquid741
    Liquid741 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    no candy for me...my wife and i though drank a lot of beer while handing out candy!