NSV - I Conquered It! with pics!

Options
2»

Replies

• Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I love witnessing this journey you are on! You have come so far already - I can't wait to see more!
  • annetteslackmoehrle
    Options
    Congrats to you! So much to be proud of yourself for. Way to go girl!
  • wanderingpilgrim
    wanderingpilgrim Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Great effort! You are an inspiration to me this morning! Thanks for your post...and happy hiking!!!
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • dolphin9803
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep it up hun!
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    That is a wonderful paved trail, Ashley. I loved this post. Who says those tanks are not just another way to 'work it'? You're doing awesome! Let's meet one afternoon for a 'hike' over there :-D

Yes, we must go on a "hike" together soon! I want to do it again when there is a bit of snow just so I can say "I walked uphill in snow dragging my oxygen tank" lol
    You made me cry:) Congratulations!! This is really a huge VICTORY!! To be on oxygen and make that hike is courageous, plus those tanks are extremely heavy and you have it above your head, just amazing! I read your about me and your husbands diabetes, and just wanted to encourage you, that you can do it. My Mom has had COPD for 25 yrs, and because of years of steriods she gained 100+ lbs, when she was diagnosised with diabetes she followed her Dr. guidlines and lost 85 lbs, just eating a diabetic diet. You keep on, and you will no longer need that oxygen tank:)

Thank you so much! I've been lucky not to need meds past the first month and even though the weight loss has been slow at times at least it's coming off.
    That is an AMAZING and AWESOME accomplishment!!!! Congratulations on that and keep going you are on your way girl! I am loving your husband for helping you also, great guy!!!

He really is great! It's making a huge difference to have his support.
  • pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Ashley, that is wonderful evidence of your progress! You are an inspiration!
  • stepbystep6
    stepbystep6 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow - thank you for sharing that NSV! We CAN do hard things!
  • TexasNana41
    TexasNana41 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Ashley, I am just so excited at your accomplishment, determination and joy! Congratulations on taking back your life and living it the way you want to!
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Wow - thank you for sharing that NSV! We CAN do hard things!

Yes we can! We just have to push ourselves a little bit further each time. :happy:
  • crystale0143
    crystale0143 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That is so great! I can't wait to have some accomplishments. Keep up the good work!
  • jennor8or
    jennor8or Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    ...so inspiring- keep up the good work!
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You go girl!
  • jrnygirl
    jrnygirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!!!
    :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!