NSV- sort of....

Options
So I looked at these shorts at old navy all summer- purple/green plaid. I loved them but could not justify buying them for the price and knowing I would not be that size long. I have no idea what the price was. Then when they went on sale I bought them in a size 10. At the time I was probably a 14/12?

Well, I was cleaning my closet out today and found them! I tried them on and they fit! Now that is is snowing these cute shorts fit. I can't wait to have them next summer?! maybe?! but it made my day... just a little reminder of where I was and where I am. :bigsmile:

Replies

• jule_sea
    Options
    Total NSV! CONGRATS!!!
  • jesskahh87
    jesskahh87 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    that's so exciting Hilary!! I'm so proud of you :) && the most exciting part is you'll be smaller by next summer so they could end up in my closet!!! wahhhooooo
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    that's so exciting Hilary!! I'm so proud of you :) && the most exciting part is you'll be smaller by next summer so they could end up in my closet!!! wahhhooooo

yeah and I only tried them on twice- once in the store and once tonight.... so they are basically new. I also got a matching shirt... welcome to your new outfit. :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!