Start of a journey

Options
As the years pass by the weight creeps on at 47 and about 3 stone overweight i needed a lifestyle change my friend has lost a fantastic amount using this .... so here i go only on day three but feeling better already lets hope it carries on !!!!

Replies

• mlmcquinn
    Options
    I brought a group of friends here and we were following my aunt. This is a great tool! Don't beat yourself up if you go slower than others, or if you miss a day. Your journey is your own. GOOD LUCK!
  • mazza2marilyn
    Options
    welcome to the site, everyone here is so helpful it's great, i'm sure you will do well.
    where abouts in Herts are you, i'm in Bushey, Watford.
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Everyone here is wonderful. It's a very large support group. Wish you lots of luck with your journey! :-)
  • destanicheri
    destanicheri Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You made the first step in the right direction, this site is awesome and if you look around a little there is so much inspiration here, I love it! Add me if you want some encouragement and a new friend. :)
  • honeyb7
    Options
    "Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip." -Arnold H. Glasgow

I love this quote!
  • patsyman
    Options
    That is a great quote and i'll have to keep that in my head when i really want to eat a takeaway ha ha
  • patsyman
    Options
    thank you very much for your message
  • sonyapowell
    sonyapowell Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i was encouraged by a group of ladies in our county using this program. yesterday i tacked 75 days of log on. my wt is much slower coming off now than the first month. but i never dreamed i would make it past one or two weeks so i am very happy with myself. i will be 50 in april. i am looking fw to a fit and fab fifty fling. best wishes to you!
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    "Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip." -Arnold H. Glasgow

I love this quote!

me too! I have it as my signature. I didn't know if you got it from there or not, but its a great one!