Hi

Options
Hello All!

This is my first post and my first day of diet. Until recently I have always been athletic and slim, but since I started working behind a desk I have gained quite a few kilograms. Now, being encouraged by my wife, I plan to revert my body to the state it has been some four years ago. I hope that with my family's support and this great site I will achieve my goal :)

Cheers!

Replies

• tblakeslee329
    Options
    New to this program. My daughter introduced me to this program and she is doing great. Would really like this to work. I have tried several different programs and truly wish to get down to a healthy weight. I take care of my 87 year old aunt, with many health problems due to weight and no activity. I don't want to be like her.

I was told it is always easier with others to discuss problems and work out issues. Looking for a few new friends working to get healthy too. send me a note, lets get this working for us together.
  • katboll1109
    Options
    new here also three days in to the eating right and doing the exercise thing would love to have friends on here for support and just to talk to i am a 46 yr old almost 47 about 65 lbs overweight feel free to add as a friend
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!!! Feel free to add me. if you'd like.....

12117749.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter