2»

Replies

• sexykj
    Options
    I am new to the site .. I am going to start the 30DS also in the am.:smile:
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am on day 4 level 1, but would love to join in :-)
  • stacyjbaker1010
    stacyjbaker1010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've started and done it off and on before but absolutely LOVE how awesome I feel when I make it thru without stopping (or puking! lol) And with my crazy life the intense workout in just 20 mins is great! Good luck everyone!!

YEY B! Love ya! We'll get through this together.
  • amc2433
    Options
    Hey, Ladies! I'm new here, so i'm not exactly sure how these threads work, but i'll give it a go. I'm in, but in a slightly modified way, if that's ok. I'm training for my first 10-k post baby number 2, so I'll probably skip the shred on long run days. Also, I'm a big fan of level 3, so I'm just going to shoot for doing that every day. That said, I did day 1 level 3 this morning. Bring it, Jillian!
  • geeksrule
    geeksrule Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the group. How do we log or track? If someone could post the info that would be great! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like - I need and will help with motivation!
  • milanks
    milanks Posts: 122
    Options
    This thread says people are logging it as 30 minutes of Circuit Training. That counts as a 232 calorie burn.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/264158-how-to-log-30-day-shred?hl=logging+30+day+shred#posts-3489752
  • alisacafe
    Options
    How do I join I will do it?
  • Vilmarie76
    Vilmarie76 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just down loaded it on to my itunes and am ready to start. If not to late would like to join???? How are we going to keep track of what we do and keep track of each other? Looking forward to the result at the end of the 30 days.....
  • milanks
    Options
    I think the idea is just to keep posting in this thread and come back to it regularly to check for post from others as well. :) We can keep each other encouraged and post our results.
  • cfiles
    cfiles Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I will join. I was on day 10 of level 2 last thursday and left my dvd and weights at work over the weekend so I am just going to start over today and do a healthy eating plan with it. I think I'm also going to try the couch to 5 k 3 days a week.
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just started this today to! I downloaded it a few hours ago and did the 1st level for the first time today. I really hope I see some results with this! I have recently gained back almost 20 lbs!!!!!
    Anyways I dont want to look back on that, only forward...

So my starting weight is about 168.8lbs...lets see where I am in a month.

I am going to take some before pics too here in a bit, and I wish I had a measuring tape...

Ive seen some awesome results on here using this!
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done...hope you are all feeling it in your buns and thighs and shoulders and abs and everywhere else. The soreness is a great feeling because you work hard for it. It will pass as you get stronger, and you will get stronger if you stick with it.

Great Work!

Just Shred It!
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    This shred thing sounds like it is a little too much for me. I'll have to just start out walking my dogs. lol.
  • stacyjbaker1010
    stacyjbaker1010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Day one DONE. Last night. Me and the kids (9, 6, 5, 5) all did it in the living room. With all the jumping jacks, butt kicks and pseudo jumping rope things were falling off the book shelves. The kids were making bets on what was going to fall next.

My thighs are on fire this morning. The burn feels good though!

I've already logged my entire day of food and activity hopefully this will keep me on track.
  • Gay11nell
    Gay11nell Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am on day 24-level 2. I started the 30day shred in Oct with another group, but the thread is close. I would like to continue with you guys. I missed some days, I allowed my busy sched to get in the way. So I am behind! I looooooooooooooove this DVD! I can really feel the difference. The pounds are not dropping quickly, but Im definitely toning up! I also do additional cardio with this workout to with the weight lost. Oh yea I tried level 3 - I was so not ready- so I'm sticking with level 2 until then. GOOD LUCK!!!!!
  • Gay11nell
    Gay11nell Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    One more thing: GOTTA TAKE BEFORE PICS and MEASURE YOURSELF! I've seen others previous shredder, on here, the results are amazing!
  • michellevt725
    michellevt725 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 1 day 7 or 9 I can't remember. With so much else going on I lost track in my head but have it logged in here. I'm afraid to move up to level 2 because of the shin splints I get. I'd like to join you guys if it's possible. :)
  • jackimetcalfe
    Options
    Day 2 done...hope you are all feeling it in your buns and thighs and shoulders and abs and everywhere else. The soreness is a great feeling because you work hard for it. It will pass as you get stronger, and you will get stronger if you stick with it.

Great Work!

Just Shred It!

I'm defiantly feeling it haha!
    Just finished day two and it was easier than I thought it would be with my aching legs haha! How is everyone else finding it?
  • tammalicious30
    Options
    Count me in! I attempted this last month and failed but I'm determined to finish it completely this month. I'll complete L1D1 tonight and post my weight and measurments on the next post. Best of luck to everyone. Let's get it!!!
  • milanks
    Options
    L1D2 done. I took some before pics but there's no way I'm sharing those until I have some impressive after pics to post right next to them! :) I will take some measurements tonight too.