Replies

• rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    May I join your group? :flowerforyou:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: That is great news that you will be able to do your workouts .

I'm in if you'll have me! Always love a challenge. :flowerforyou:
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    so been meaning to get back into running

:) or trying to run at least!
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I would like to do it with you too. How do these groups work? Should I expect an email??
  • ashleyjfoley
    ashleyjfoley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm down :)
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    Great to see more people all welcome!!

How about we post on the days we do the programme (and on the other days if we are in pain lol) with how we found it etc.

I think I will try to do most of mine on the road/field etc as I think I would probably get annoyed trying to fiddle with a treadmill and end up falling off.

Thinking will start Friday or Saturday depending what time I finish work and if I can get a babysitter!
  • mrswhite9801
    Options
    Count me in! I am new to MFP and need more motivation. How do the groups work?
  • mother_of_brigade
    mother_of_brigade Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm in...need a few people to kick my buttocks if I lag though. Any takers?!?!? LOL
  • agadoogirl
    agadoogirl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I failed miserably at this last time I tried it but I want to do better this time, surely I can make it past week 2.....
  • rjcogirl13
    Options
    Count me in!
  • emmab0902
    Options
    Has anyone started? I am starting tomorrow which is 6 November here!
  • 3ricaAnn
    3ricaAnn Posts: 288
    Options
    Has anyone started? I am starting tomorrow which is 6 November here!

I am trying to start today. I am waiting for my phone to charge so I have some music to listen to and hopefully my headache stays away until then. Will post later if I completed and how it was :)
  • emmab0902
    Options
    I am starting this afternoon - in a couple of hours. Worried about my knees - been doing level 3 of 30DS and think the plyometrics have not made my joints happy. Just got home from a 45 min uphill walk then a 24 min run down so hope I have some energy left!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Great to see more people all welcome!!

How about we post on the days we do the programme (and on the other days if we are in pain lol) with how we found it etc.

I think I will try to do most of mine on the road/field etc as I think I would probably get annoyed trying to fiddle with a treadmill and end up falling off.

Thinking will start Friday or Saturday depending what time I finish work and if I can get a babysitter!

Sounds terrific . . . I am looking forward to us all being able to share the ups and downs of doing the program. I am doing mine on the treadmill. .
  • paulwgun
    paulwgun Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hi all

tried to do this last week, felt so good after day 1 I followed up the following day instead of resting a day and failed miserably with shin splints

today i done W1D1 tomorrow i rest (well im actually working, but wont be running) then Monday will do W1D2
  • kythemodel
    Options
    I'm in! I've been meaning to start C25K forever!
  • alliooops
    alliooops Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm in and starting the treadmill version tomorrow.
  • emmab0902
    Options
    Just did first session and am gutted.

My effing knees hurt. Will be beyond angry if I can't even do something as easy as this. Never had knee problems till this year, when I developed (possibly) shin splints a month or so ago when I started level 2 of 30DS AND at the same time started a gym programme that included 10 mins @6mph on treadmill. Had physio clearance last week and was soooooo looking forward to starting this.

Am wondering if those bloody plyometrics in level 3 of 30DS are to blame. Used to be able to run without any hassles and it's not like I am 500kg!

Apart from the knee pain I found it fine, but if this is going to be a problem it will prevent me from continuing which I am really upset about. :frown:
  • mrswhite9801
    Options
    I started today...
  • msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Day one completed. Challenged, but happy I did it.