Amazing:bigsmile:
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Amazing results...WTG!
  • cindaboo1
    cindaboo1 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: GREAT job my friend!!!! Keep up the excellent work!! You got this! ((hugs))
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    you go girl!!
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    WOW! I love seeing results like this! CONGRATS and keep up the awesome work KeKe!
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much!!! Hard work does pay off!! Remember that!!!
  • smblakely
    Options
    You are motivating! I will be starting this DVD tomorrow morning!!!!!:smile:
  • prettyinpink116
    prettyinpink116 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!! Good job! :)
  • momof2boysvn
    Options
    You look amazing! I am starting today. I hope my results are like yours!
  • gottaloveit7771
    Options
    Awesome results for just 20 days!!! I still am amazed that you were able to do it 2 times a day. Maybe soon I will build up some endurance and be able to do that also :) Good look with your next go around!!
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    Options
    Thank you loves!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • Sepa
    Sepa Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Amazing results. I am starting Monday (hoped to do it sooner but can't due to injury) you have inspired me. Thanks :smile:
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    Options
    Amazing results. I am starting Monday (hoped to do it sooner but can't due to injury) you have inspired me. Thanks :smile:

Thank you!! I hope your injury is better!!! I am glad I was able to inspire you to do this dvd!!!
  • cfiles
    cfiles Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!! So were you following a diet with the 30 day shred or just counting calories?
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Awesome results! Your my inspiration to keep going at it!!
  • dkueter94
    Options
    WOW! That's so awesome and something to be proud of!!! And you obviously were dedicated doing it twice a day! WAY TO GO! I'm starting level 2 tonight! EEK!!! :)
  • loves03
    loves03 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! I just started it yesterday and I hope to have good results too :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!