WHY?????

Options
13»

Replies

• Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    You're probably just so full of it, losing some didn't make a difference.

lol probley should have played some more angry birds and tryed for more huh?
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    You're probably just so full of it, losing some didn't make a difference.

lol probley should have played some more angry birds and tryed for more huh?
    I find Facebook more effective.
  • Arynamber
    Arynamber Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    BAHAHAHA. Was it a floater? Maybe it was large but light?
  • lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Hmmm..... I'm wondering if you can describe your poop in more detail? If we were aware of what was in there... Maybe we could help you better? Did it go ploop, or a loud kerplunk? That would be a good first step.... Any back splash?
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Was there corn in it? That's an important fact.
  • Puggy33
    Options
    Hmmm..... I'm wondering if you can describe your poop in more detail? If we were aware of what was in there... Maybe we could help you better? Did it go ploop, or a loud kerplunk? That would be a good first step.... Any back splash?

It was elegant yet subtle, with a hint of cinnamon.
  • barwood
    barwood Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You are eating way to many calories and fat don't surprise me that you are gaining weight. Slow down dude you are killing yourself.It does not look like you are even trying to watch your calories.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Trolling adds 3 lbs. True story
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    has the age limit here been changed to 12?
  • barwood
    barwood Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I agree with you
    :laugh:
  • KelleFlr
    KelleFlr Posts: 142
    Options
    Okay, I want to know how many calories I just burned laughing my butt off at all these posts, ROFLMBO!! Great post.
    And honestly.. I weigh after I go to the bathroom too. I actually have weighed after a big one and have had the scale show 1/2 to 1 lb difference sometimes. btw I didn't look at your food diary before posting... I was laughing too hard.
    Thanks for a great laugh today I needed it.....
    excuse me...now I have to use the bathroom lol
    K:laugh:
  • jfinnivan
    jfinnivan Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Maybe it fell on your shoe...
  • bbabs99
    Options
    All of the people that are actually giving serious answers to this question amaze me. This is clearly, CLEARLY, a joke. Internet is srs buzness, yo.
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    c'mon mfp. ignore user button would be awesome.
  • Puggy33
    Options
    All of the people that are actually giving serious answers to this question amaze me. This is clearly, CLEARLY, a joke. Internet is srs buzness, yo.

Yea it was an obvious troll like 8 hours ago...I was just making fun of all toilet humor and posts i seen this morning.

And please don't use block me, im worth the friend add I promise. I'm a good guy :)
  • Puggy33
    Options
    c'mon mfp. ignore user button would be awesome.

why you hatin?, I know your profile says you are 80 years old but when you were my age back when dinosaurs still existed you cant tell me you had your share of humor every so often lol
This discussion has been closed.