12 days now

Options
Hi! I am going on 12 days now - I am finding it really hard to stick to my calories on days I do not workout. I am more hungry on those days which seems strange to me! Anyway, trying to get back on track with my 10-month old at my side!

Replies

• BeautifulIllusion19
    Options
    I know what you mean! I've been dieting for like two years now.. (off and on) and it seems like its your conscious more then hunger. I suggest making "Why I want to lose weight" cards, list your reasons for why you want to lose weight on these cards and read them TWICE a day or when ever you feel a craving coming on and believe me, the power of the mind is amazing! If you think you are hungry drink a large glass of water and wait, if the hunger comes back, then eat something, if not, dw about it.
  • mswindy
    Options
    dont diet. make life changes. start off by taking the stuff you know is bad for you out. dont even buy it when at the grocery store.

have more balanced meals. and plan plan plan. i cook on sundays, put a portion in each plastic container. dont deprive yourself.

i recently found out i was using way to much olive oil. even though it can be good for you a serving size is very small.

research your cooking methods, learn how to read a nutrition label, and get creative.

feel free to look at my profile and my meals. I mess up some days but i get back on track with my next meal.

good luck!
  • re08scue
    re08scue Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Maybe try to drink more water? Perhaps you already are. But that seems to help the cravings for me.
    I also try to find more filling lower calories meals. Like a huge salad with all my favourite toppings (some leftover thinly sliced meat, avocado, beans, sunflower seeds - Lighter than some other choices. Just watch the dressing (I use a spritz of fresh lemon). And load up on fibre filled foods!

Wow, burning all those calories running after a 10 month old!
    Hang in there!