Help!

Options
I've fallen off the wagon. I need some motivation. I feel stuck with where my weight is, which only makes me more discouraged and less motivated to try. Not seeing results. Any words of wisdom?

Nicole

Replies

• karenyg
    Options
    Don't give up sometimes it gets that way, try changing your eating habits and change you workout routine. Your body has gotten use to the things you're doing. It was like that for me then I started seeing inches going and way and thwn the weight slowing started show on the scale.

Please be patient don't give up!
  • mgdiock
    mgdiock Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Get back on as soon as possible. It is easy to get discouraged, but think how much better you feel during and after your exercise. You can certainly do it. It took years for you to put that weight on, and it will not come off overnight. In time though, it will. Just stick with it.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    if it makes you feel any better i am in the same boat, probably would have given up like a few years ago if not for mfp.

thanks to the site and my addiction to it, i keep coming, i keep logging , i keep plugging along, i keep banging my head on the wall.

..................wait.............i think i just sovled the reason for my headaches
  • UrbanMadonna
    Options
    Here's a 14 day plan to help get you back on track.....

You can download it for free at http://urbanmadonna.com/free-weight-loss-plan

Cheers!
  • rachel4
    rachel4 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Get BACK on the wagon and Keep MOVING. And don’t stop. Don’t give up on your goals or an yourself!
    You won’t get any results feeling like you have failed. Don’t let that thought come into your mind. Give it all you have, to get the goals you want.
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I just went through that not long ago - i decided to mentally revamp some of my goals - going back to being basic - made my goals to be stuff like logging every day, etc. Not worrying about the numbers of the weight, but just focusing on being consistant. That seemed to jump start me again...
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    A lapse does not equal a relapse! Get back on the horse- you CAN do this. You want it badly- you have the knowledge and the power to do it. What excuse do you have NOT to? We're all here for you. Don't forget, YOU are in control!
  • mswindy
    Options
    i lost 100 lbs in 2 yrs. I maintained that loss for one year - i was stuck - couldn't loose another pound.

I met with a dietician, made a game plan, and now i'm here on mfp. lost 5 lbs already.

you can do this!!!!
  • beachbumdoug
    beachbumdoug Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you.Just don't give up. keep on trying and it will happen