Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini Team

Options
Hello ladies!

I hope you like the name I gave our team. Reminds me of that old yogurt commercial......

Alright, today is our first weigh-in, and, because it's the last Sunday of the month, we are also including pictures and measurements. I cropped my head off to make sure I was being internet safe.

My information:

Last week (I think I may have been blotted)

weight = 150lbs. waist = 33 hips = 42 breast = n/a

THIS WEEK

weight = 147lbs. waist = 31 hips = 40 breast = 37

3395229386_39e86ddddc.jpg

3394420385_caf19ce427.jpg

Replies

• e11xoxo
    e11xoxo Posts: 86
    Options
    Hello ladies!

I hope you like the name I gave our team. Reminds me of that old yogurt commercial......

Alright, today is our first weigh-in, and, because it's the last Sunday of the month, we are also including pictures and measurements. I cropped my head off to make sure I was being internet safe.

My information:

Last week (I think I may have been blotted)

weight = 150lbs. waist = 33 hips = 42 breast = n/a

THIS WEEK

weight = 147lbs. waist = 31 hips = 40 breast = 37

3395229386_39e86ddddc.jpg

3394420385_caf19ce427.jpg
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! :drinker: :drinker: You have made great progress!! Keep up the good work, you can do it!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Last week: 194 & I completely forgot to measure ...
    This week: 190.5 and 44-39-44. I should be a diabetic man. :smile: Pictures to follow
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    last week: 185

this week: 182.2

i would give my measurements but i honestly don't have a tape. I'm gonna gave to get one.

but all in all i'm pretty happy with my week :)
  • lmdavis804
    Options
    I am kind of embarrassed to put my weight here as you are all smaller than me, but here goes.

last week-301

this week-299

I am excited about the 299, I am finally below 300 pounds. I will put in my measurements next week. The pictures may need to wait. I need to work up to them. I met my first goal. My next one is to weigh less then my husband. Great job toeverybody on their weight loss.
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    can I join???

last week 236.6

This week 236.1
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Options
    I am kind of embarrassed to put my weight here as you are all smaller than me, but here goes.

last week-301

this week-299

I am excited about the 299, I am finally below 300 pounds. I will put in my measurements next week. The pictures may need to wait. I need to work up to them. I met my first goal. My next one is to weigh less then my husband. Great job toeverybody on their weight loss.

whooo thats awesome!!!!
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Options
    can I join???

last week 236.6

This week 236.1

and of course you can. Im sure our head leader has no issues and would be more than happy :)
  • DonzGirl
    DonzGirl Posts: 42
    Options
    OK, I found the team site.....this will help me so much as I have to have someone to 'account' to....I was in an 8-week Y challenge and lost 32.4 pounds. That challenge just finished so I NEED this team....I will start this week with a weigh-in weight of 222.2! Will have to get my measurements and pictures but this will be a great fun way to 'work out together' Thanks for motivating us!
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    May I join, too? 157 last week, 156 this week.
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Last week: 220 pounds; waist 40.5; hips 46

this week: 220 pounds; waist 40.5; hips 46

Don't know about my bust measurements because my dog chewed up my tape measure:angry: when I was trying to search and make sure I was measuring right:grumble: . Sounds like an old school excuse about homework, but it is for real:laugh: :laugh:

Oh, I don't know how to post pictures in my reply, but you can go to my profile page and look at some pics of me. Boy I can see a big difference:bigsmile: .
  • e11xoxo
    Options
    Wow ladies I am so proud of us! Don't be embarrassed of where you are now, be proud of the change your making, your progress, and the goal you will achieve. For anyone who would like to join and isn't on my friends list, first, WELCOME! and second, add me as a friend. I'm going to send you all reminders on Sundays.

p.s.- A proud moment of mine: Today I was going back and forth on the highway to pick someone up from the airport. I didn't have time for dinner and was hungry. I stopped at a gas station, picked up a king sized Snickers, and then PUT IT DOWN. I bought a regular size and am minus the extra calories and guilt.
  • DonzGirl
    Options
    does anyone know just how many of us are on this team? would be fun to have a total # of pounds lost; a winner, loser, etc....
  • e11xoxo
    Options
    Good idea! There are 9 of us.
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Options
    Good idea! There are 9 of us.

i like that idea. we should total our weight and see how much we lose each week
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Lost 2 more pounds this week. Yea:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • DonzGirl
    Options
    well, team, I let you all down (myself included!) Quite a stressful week at our house but, I did stay the same....will try to hit it hard this week---last week was my last week of school (teaching) and a crazy schedule with some partying included...will get back to business now (at least until Easter! haha)
  • DonzGirl
    Options
    hey, I didnt do so bad....I guess my weigh in weight was 222.2 so that means I lost 2 pounds--almost! Will weigh in this week at 220.4---not bad, considering the stressed out week it was. Yea, now I feel better already!
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Hi!

156 last week,

153 this week.

I normally weigh in on Sat, not Mon, but today was the first time I had access to a scale. Now, I need to make sure that crazy chocolate fondue session I had last night doesn't sneak back tomorrow. :laugh: Hope by Sat it's another 2 pounds!
  • becomingv
    Options
    Ok cool I found it! Thanks for being among the first to welcome me and ask me to join a team. It made me smile. So Sundays we weigh in and report? Last sunday, since I was beginning I weighed in but hadn't yet found MyFitnessPal yet I weighed 220. I'm on a low carb eating plan and doing Yoga Booty Ballet because, well, it's fun and doesn't feel like exercise until you try to move later in the day.

I've got to catch up on this thread now that I know it's here and I'll be ready to report on Sunday.. or I also see Monday on the topic right under where I'm typing this... what day exactly do we report?

Anyway nice to meet you all. My name is Victoria but feel free to call me V.