Boob job post weightloss?

Options
Cassycat
Cassycat Posts: 68 Member
So i'm planning to get some new boobulars after i finish losing this weight. I've got 929 bucks left to save up before i go to my first consultation. I havent gone yet, my plastic surgeon advised me to wait until i finished losing weight so he could better gauge the outcome of my new tatas.

Just wonder has anyone else gotten new boobies since they lost weight or are planning to? It would be nice to have some folks to talk to about this =)

Replies

• McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely doing it. If my boobs had simply gotten "smaller" I would leave them alone. But I'm 26 and now my boobs look 36 and that is no bueno. All deflated and pancakey and sad. Sad boobies!

From what I understand, you get what you pay for, so don't skimp and take your time to pick a fantastic doctor. Have fun!
  • jb83
    jb83 Posts: 38
    Options
    I have a beautiful curvey body, but no breast :-( It just doesn't look right. Clothes do not fit well! I LOVE my body, big or small, fat or round, tanned or pale.... but I WILL at one point in my life be getting breast implants. For me it'll be when I drop below 200lbs (30 more to go) and have an extra 10k (haha, one day maybe). I've already breastfed 4 children. I'm READY!!!

I've asked alot of friends who have implants (normal women! most of them "soccor moms") and the one advice they all gice, always go the biggest the MD recommends! Goodluck to you!
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I am certainly planning one myself. My girls will need re-inflating after my weight loss.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I was going to. But I actually just decided not to. I didn't want to explain to my teenage daughters why they should love themselves, and find others that will love them, just the way they are when mommy spend $7K on new boobies....

This and really when I thought about it why have any surgery that is not necessary. I am losing weight to be around for my family. No sense risking my life now for boobs.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I've heard they are very aerodynamic so I plan on having a few put on my back to help disrupt air flow.
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Well......................... Mine never left SO.... Everyone already thinks their fake in the first place lol

Do what you gotta do- but like someone else said they're not all their cracked up to be ;o)
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    However...I am not in the mood for paying that kind of money every 6-10 years til the day i die...plus I just cant afford it lol

wow. did not know that!
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    I def. want a lift and a mini tuck. If that's what you want to do for yourself, go for it! I hate judgemental people!
  • Wendyma1
    Wendyma1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely doing it. If my boobs had simply gotten "smaller" I would leave them alone. But I'm 26 and now my boobs look 36 and that is no bueno. All deflated and pancakey and sad. Sad boobies!

From what I understand, you get what you pay for, so don't skimp and take your time to pick a fantastic doctor. Have fun!

HA, I'm 43 and nothing deflated or "sad" over here! :) How funny. But would love a boob job if I had the money! Good luck to you!
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Just do lots of push ups and bench press lots of weight. That's how I got my boobs :)
  • robinxhope
    robinxhope Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I've heard they are very aerodynamic so I plan on having a few put on my back to help disrupt air flow.

:) hahah!
    I think the lady has already decided what she wants. It's not an "if I should or shouldn't" post. All I suggest is to make sure you go somewhere safe and professional, don't cut any corners. I am a critical care RN and I have taken care of middle aged women who died from having a boob job that went wrong (infection). This is rare but TOTALLY not worth it. It broke my heart when her husband told me "I loved her just the way she was already."
  • mcdonl
    mcdonl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Im a big advocate of mind your own business and let people do what they want with their bodies, and if they come here looking for support then support them, and if you do not support what they are doing just leave the thread.
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Im a big advocate of mind your own business and let people do what they want with their bodies, and if they come here looking for support then support them, and if you do not support what they are doing just leave the thread.

:drinker:
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I'm a big advocate for the, "love the body you have" side of things.

Obviously you have never been pregnant or breast fed any babies - and if you have then you look amazing!!!

I was the same way until I had my first kid. I am planning on having a couple more kids in the future, but I'm already saving up not just for a tummy tuck but for a whole body tuck, include boob job and everything else sweet money can buy .. just saying :bigsmile:

Some may hate on this...I cannot.

I would like a "mommy make over"

I'm 25 now, I'm not planning on more than just my one, but ya never know, I might find Mr. Right :laugh:
    It would be something I wouldn't do till I'm in my 30s and it would be for me. Yes, I believe in loving your body, however, being a single mom in my mid twenties with these deflated boobs and stretch marks are a huge blow to my confidence. It wouldn't be done for anyone else, it'd be for me. I would feel more confident about myself. I've also done research into a nose job. I hate my nose; no one has ever picked on me for it but its a personal thing for me. If I can change that, why not?
    What would I tell my daughter? That my decision is a well thought out, researched decision that I have made as a grown woman. No surgery is to be entered into lightly. There are pros and cons. It is not something you do on a whim. I guess, if the technology is available and I'm financially capable, I don't see the harm in it.

It is a personal choice that only you can make. Best of luck with everything
  • lindzmt22
    Options

THIS. ^
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    I hate that people spread lies about boob jobs. They don't need to be redone every ten years. There is a forum dedicated to cosmetic surgery and boob jobs in particular that we researched the *kitten* out of. Can't remember it now but if anyone wants to know, PM me, I'm sure I can find it on my home PC.

*copied over here to include those not yet on my friends list*
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I hate that people spread lies about boob jobs. They don't need to be redone every ten years. There is a forum dedicated to cosmetic surgery and boob jobs in particular that we researched the *kitten* out of. Can't remember it now but if anyone wants to know, PM me, I'm sure I can find it on my home PC.

*copied over here to include those not yet on my friends list*

Rephrase...some people have to have multiple surgeries... I was speaking of ten years in a general way....I have not met one person who's had them that hasn't had to have some sort of follow up surgery to replace them. That's just my observation.
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    I say do it if you want to.
    There are too many judgmental people here, probably ones who have average to large boobs.

I would like to educate those people that not all women get a boob job for other people, or to get massive boobs. Some women get them for themselves and get reasonably sized ones, not playboy ones.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I don't know why people have such an issue with this. If I had the money, I would definately get a breast lift/reduction. To each their own and more power to ya!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I would like to educate those people that not all women get a boob job for other people, or to get massive boobs. Some women get them for themselves and get reasonably sized ones, not playboy ones.

This is what I wanted. A nice full C or D, for myself. Not because my self confidence is low or anything like that. But yeah, try explaining that to a teenage girl....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!