shrunken chesticles

Options
snyakowa
snyakowa Posts: 41 Member
well the chesticles keep shrinking, I think it's great for us women to lose weight but oh my, I was happily a 36C and now a 34, I feel the need to stuff my bra's to make them look good like the way they were before,if only there was a way to stop them from going down, some of us would be happy,lol I guess I'll be going to Victoria secrets soon! Aside from that, I am happy to becoming toned. Happy Wednesday people:)

Replies

• starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I feel ya sista....mine are like empty lil shells of their former glory.
    Makes me sad....but I know they are fat...and whilst I lose fat I will lose boob as well.
    Fare the well tatas...until we meet again under sedation and the blade.
  • Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    My chesticles shrunk a few inches...I'm happy with the decrease!
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    ^^If mine didn't look like rocks in socks I would be happy!
  • sewedo1
    sewedo1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    If your cup size is still a C then you won't notice that much difference. I'd suggest getting a new bra fitting after every 10-15 pounds (or more if you have more to lose) since a good fitting bra always makes you look better.
  • mssgirl11
    mssgirl11 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I feel ya sista....mine are like empty lil shells of their former glory.
    Makes me sad....but I know they are fat...and whilst I lose fat I will lose boob as well.
    Fare the well tatas...until we meet again under sedation and the blade.

that's right!! until we meet again under sedation and the blade!
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    Surprised mine haven't shrank yet, and I've dropped 41lbs
  • mcivabowden
    Options
    Im right there with you! I feel sad I went from a 40D and am currently at a 36C. Oh well I want to look all nice and toned for when my husband gets back from Afghanistan in July. So I really can't complain, I knew they would go down.
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    SO hate that! shrinking away, unfortunately . . . but since that is the only draw back . . . I am totallly OK with shrinking boobs!
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    I'm happy with the shrinkage. I'm 3lbs from goal and went from a 36D to a 34B.
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I've gone down at least one cup size. :angry: Thank Heaven for Victoria's Secret. She keeps the girls where God intended them to be!
  • hopebuck
    hopebuck Posts: 138
    Options

amen sister!!!!
  • snyakowa
    Options
    Im right there with you! I feel sad I went from a 40D and am currently at a 36C. Oh well I want to look all nice and toned for when my husband gets back from Afghanistan in July. So I really can't complain, I knew they would go down.

Oh can i borrow your cup size lol
  • jkuhn71
    jkuhn71 Posts: 199
    Options

I'm with ya! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one...
  • snyakowa
    Options

gurl you got some serious back muscle toning going over there, something else that i dont have lol
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    mines have shrunk! :(
  • wannababyH
    Options
    Pectoral exercises can give you a lift.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i'll be happy if i shrink to a C cup from my current D but lower than that, i won't feel like myself anymore!!!
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options

I'm with ya! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one...

Me too :( I loved my boobs
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options

gurl you got some serious back muscle toning going over there, something else that i dont have lol

That is one hot looking back, nice work
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    mine were the first thing to go then they jsut kept on going till they were completely gone! POOF! i was left with a boy chest and nipples...BUT i met the sedation and blade a few weeks back so back to having boobs. congrats on your success thus far!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!