Suggestions needed!

Options
I am a hard working mother of 2, that works 45 hours or more a week! Needing some help because this desk job does not get me fit, instead, i've stayed at the same weight for over a month, and need some help with suggestions. What encourages you to loose weight, are you reaching your goals and if so how? I've even got a personal trainer and i'm suppose to be 7lbs down by sat but I haven't went anywhere weight wise! Would love your input and your help! thanks!

Replies

• Fairedust30
    Options
    More water, take walks on your break. I have a desk job as well. I also do arm curls w/ 3lb weights while on conference calls.
  • Alexdur85
    Alexdur85 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Is it a desk job where you can bring one of those small steppers with you? That way if you are reviewing paperwork or even on your lunch you can get in some exercise. LOTS of water is always key. And don't give up. No one can tell you what your body should be losing as long as you are doing everything correctly. It will happen just be patient!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I am a hard working mother of 2, that works 45 hours or more a week! Needing some help because this desk job does not get me fit, instead, i've stayed at the same weight for over a month, and need some help with suggestions. What encourages you to loose weight, are you reaching your goals and if so how? I've even got a personal trainer and i'm suppose to be 7lbs down by sat but I haven't went anywhere weight wise! Would love your input and your help! thanks!

Hi Levismummy, can you make your diary public, it would be much easier to give you advice then:)
  • Levismummy
    Levismummy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    ok ya'll i just started with this program, so today stunk, and how do i make my diary public, etx....again i'm new to the whole thing