2 months and my mini goal...

Options
13»

Replies

• grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    What do you mean bear with you? You get on the rooftop and shout out your victory girl. Congratulations! Keep up the good work.
  • kristitampl
    kristitampl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wonderful results! Keep Going!
  • sissy0604
    Options
    Congratulations! :)
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Good job and on future pics see if you can stand in the exact same spot to see the difference more. (I did that when I took mine in the kitchen. Slowly started to see the fridge more when I lost more. :D

After I posted the pics I realized oh I should have taken it on the same spot...but I will next time...
    I want to see more of that stove:smile:
  • Navallez
    Options
    I do want to shout it at the top of my lungs! But I decided to wait till my 50 or 100lb loss to do it:happy:
  • Taranae
    Options
    Wow doing great keep up the good work
  • JOANIE69
    JOANIE69 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    JUST TO SAY HOW FANTASTIC YOU ARE DOING .IM FINDING IT HARD TO ADJUST TO EXCERCISE AFTER AN OPERATION I HAD AND HAVE PILED :flowerforyou: THE WEIGHT ON .CONGRATS
  • Navallez
    Options
    JUST TO SAY HOW FANTASTIC YOU ARE DOING .IM FINDING IT HARD TO ADJUST TO EXCERCISE AFTER AN OPERATION I HAD AND HAVE PILED :flowerforyou: THE WEIGHT ON .CONGRATS

Thank you I appreciate your support! All in due time, if you had an operation it will be hard for you to exercise but you can still count your calories and drink lots and lots of water...:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!