2»

Replies

• elz22
    elz22 Posts: 96 Member
    wow, great job on the weight loss!
  • JoyCurl
    JoyCurl Posts: 48 Member
    Great job!
  • Leila, you look totally different! I think you have done absolutely brilliantly, and it's so good to see how much you have begun to enjoy exercise: gives us all hope! :)
  • Amanda_Runs
    Amanda_Runs Posts: 169 Member
    NICE work!!
  • I definitely see a difference. Good work!
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    Massive congratulations sweety! What a difference! I look like you in the before picture, so you have given me a glimpse of what i hope to achieve. Thanks for sharing.
    You have worked so hard and achieved something incredible, you should be very proud of yourself! Well done and keep up the good work x x x
  • reander
    reander Posts: 175 Member
    You look gorgeous Leila. I think the side pic shows the biggest difference. You're such an inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • chris6515
    chris6515 Posts: 131 Member
    You lost 30 lbs AND quit the most addictive substance known to mankind? You ROCK, girl!
  • lostredsock
    lostredsock Posts: 24 Member
    FANTASTIC!!

Another crohnie here and I understand the challenges for sure-- nice work! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    You are looking REALLY good! Hearty congrats on both quitting smoking and the 5k!! I did my first this year as well but your time was waaaaaay better than mine..well done!
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Great work! You can definitely see a big difference. Keep up the great work you are doing it is obviously working.
  • pixiesx3
    pixiesx3 Posts: 172 Member
    I can see a great difference between those pics!!! You are doing great! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • princessd3b
    princessd3b Posts: 130 Member
    So proud of you!!
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Great job! You look wonderful!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    You look amazing so far and I can totally see the difference! Great job and keep it up!
  • akninsas
    akninsas Posts: 49 Member
    You are doing an amazing job!!!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Good job..

Congrats on quitting smoking too. I know some people are afraid to do that when trying to lose weight. I am a former smoker too.

I hope you feel pride in your successes so far. You have earned it!!!
  • JasonSwetland
    JasonSwetland Posts: 235 Member
    Good work, and you are making great progress. Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!