I need food that have no protein!!!

Options
I have only 1 point left on my protein for the rest of the arvo.... please help?

I need a protein free afternoon snack and dinner???

Thanks guys!

Replies

• TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Its okay if you go over on protein honey
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Unless you have kidney issues, eat as much protein as you want. In fact, I make sure I go over my protein everyday.
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    MFP's default protein setting is pretty low. Unless you have some sort of a medical condition, over on protein is good!
  • skinnnyxoxo
    skinnnyxoxo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I heard that the protein on here is pretty low.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    yea and besides food with no protein is the easiest thing to find get something with sugar hehe
  • ennaejay
    ennaejay Posts: 575
    Options
    yea and besides food with no protein is the easiest thing to find get something with sugar hehe

'zactly right
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I have only 1 point left on my protein for the rest of the arvo.... please help?

I need a protein free afternoon snack and dinner???

Thanks guys!

Simple, increase your protein. I aim for well over 100 g of protein per day.
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    I try to go over on my protein every day! I try to stay under on carbs and fat! Over on fiber and protein :)
  • bbabs99
    Options
    I eat over 200 grams of protein a day. The MFP recommendation is very, very low. I'd go in to the custom settings and change the protein percentage.
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Calculating your protein needs:
    divide your weight by 2.2= g of protein.
    I take that as a minimum.
    I don't even track my protein anymore because I always go over and don't think of it as a bad thing- at all.
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking the protein amount would be the minimum you should get. I re-set mine for a minimum of 100 grams. Rule of thumb: get at least 50% to 100% of your body weight in gram ( so if you weigh 150 lbs, you need between 75 and 150 grams of protein)