Scale Hasn't Moved In Two Weeks (and that's a good thing)

It's official.......I have achieved my goal weight. I was afraid to change my ticker because I thought that my weight would go back up but since it's been two weeks now, I am confident that none of the weight is coming back. It took a while, I had many ups and downs but stuck with it and I am so happy that not only does the scale say the magic number that I was wishing for but I now also fit back into my size 1 jeans. :bigsmile:

Replies

• It's official.......I have achieved my goal weight. I was afraid to change my ticker because I thought that my weight would go back up but since it's been two weeks now, I am confident that none of the weight is coming back. It took a while, I had many ups and downs but stuck with it and I am so happy that not only does the scale say the magic number that I was wishing for but I now also fit back into my size 1 jeans. :bigsmile:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Congrats:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: You are awesome!!!!!
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Congrats on reaching your goal!

Have you been trying since Jan 2008? Or is that just when you joined MFP?
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Great job!!!:drinker:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,425 Member
    Good Work. :flowerforyou: Congratulations!!!!!!!
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Congrats!!!!!

How long did it take you? As i have 22 lbs i want to lose!

I have been trying since the end of January and have hit a sorta plateau i think as i lose the same 2-3 lbs for the last month or so. Any advice or suggestions???
  • stewbigelow
    stewbigelow Posts: 23 Member
    Awesome job!!! Congrats to you:drinker:
  • Congrats on reaching your goal!

Have you been trying since Jan 2008? Or is that just when you joined MFP?

Yep, I joined in Jan of 2008 and like I said had many ups and downs, but I am actually glad it took me this long to lose it because I have totally changed my eating habits. I still eat every type of food that I want, I just don't eat as much of them anymore. I know that to some people it seems like a very long time to have only lost 23 pounds, but like I said I never cut out any types of food, I still eat cake and candy and junk food so to me it's worth it. :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    You rock, hot-mama!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Congratulations.....

You must be very proud of yourself
  • weaverc
    weaverc Posts: 158
    Congratulations!!! That's an awesome accomplishment. You're a great inspiration to others.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Outstanding and well done. Keep up the good work.

"Eternal vigilence is the price of freedom (and Size 1 Levis :laugh: )."

So what did the food diary do when you got to goal? Bump your daily allowance 500 cals or whatever? Has that been a hard adjustment for you?
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Woot! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    congrats on meeting your goal, that is so awesome. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!