Hi, New and looking for supporters

Name is Sarah. New here and looking for "friends" help keep me motivated. I'll return the favor. 29 years old and have at least 20 lbs to lose, and over all toning to do. So saying Hi.

Replies

• Hey me too! Im trying to toned and build muscle
  • hey, Sarah! Welcome to the family:) Feel free to add me...I'm on here every single day and I promise to kick booty if you slack off...but only if you promise to do the same to me! Good luck!
  • jschm947
    jschm947 Posts: 84 Member
    Me too! Add me :)
  • tabithon
    tabithon Posts: 10 Member
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Nutmeg90795
    Nutmeg90795 Posts: 46 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Welcome! Happy to support you on your journey!
  • I have been following this plan for about 8 months and am down around 50lbs but on my site it only lists like 35lbs. I think I was using paper for the first few months. I am on a dreaded plateu. Keep bopping around the 182-185lb zone. I can't break it. I am sticking to the alloted 1240 cal a day. I did 4.5 hours on my elliptical last week. HELP. This is my first time on here.
  • seedndground
    seedndground Posts: 8 Member
    I love this note of encouragement! It was great for me to read. I have Declared war on the fat! and Victory over my health. I would be glad to stay in the loop with you so that we may be helpers to one anther! I'm going to set some mini goals for myself. Thanks for post!!
  • panda742002
    panda742002 Posts: 68 Member
    Hello,

You can add me too if you want. I am usually on here everyday. I need the support too.