new here! hello:)

Options
Hi All,

I am 41 years old and I need to lose some weight. Not just for me, but for my family. I live in Phoenix AZ. and I have adopted the natural foods way of life, I am hooked I think. I am also doing the best I can to stick with Food Combining. Does anyone else do this? Basically I follow 2 rules... I do NOT mix starches and proteins, and I eat my food in order. Right now, those are the basic 2 rules I follow. I have only been doing this for about a week, I am finding it easier than I thought.

The detox process was rough. Head aches, muscle cramps. I can only describe this as a really bad flu. But I stuck with it, and here I am a week later feeling great! I plan to become more diligent with my food combining as I become more educated, but I figure its better to not do too much too soon and become overwhelmed and say forget it, that will do me no good.

So I just wanted to introduce myself! And say hi, oh, btw, my name is Ronney.

It will be nice to have the support of the board. Also my starting weight is a guess. I will be getting a scale this weekend and weighing myself once a week, and updating it accordingly.

I look forward to giving and receiving support on here.

Thanks Everyone,
Ronney in Phoenix, AZ

Replies

• Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Hi Ronnie....

Welcome to the group. I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!!! Feel free to add me. if you'd like.....

12117749.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Archive972
    Options
    Glad to have you!
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    LOL Puffins, NO CLUE how to do that, I literally JUST JOINED! but I will figure it out:)

and thanks archive!

wow! support already... I love having a place to go when I can't sleep and I am not hungry but wanna eat:) this is awesome, glad I found it.