What music do you hate?

Options

Replies

• nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Rap music, can't stand it! All cool if you like it, as long as I don't have to listen to it :happy:
  • chicagocubsfan23
    Options
    I'm just going to say it.. .. LADY GAGA... or Lady GAG GAG as I like to call her.

Agree a million times! She drives me nuts. Except her new song, I actually like it, which makes me hang my head in shame lol. And I can't stand that hard hard rock where they're not singing, they're screaming, and people are just banging sticks on drums, and you can't understand a word of it. Otherwise I love music of all kinds, rock that is actually music, hip hop, rap, alternative, country, oldies, I just love love love music!
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Westlife
    Cheryl Cole
    They make me angry....
    Lady Gaga, she makes me angry becuase I always end up singing along to her songs :angry:
  • scott1024
    scott1024 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to say it.. .. LADY GAGA... or Lady GAG GAG as I like to call her.

So agree!! Maybe with an accordion in the background I'd like her more...
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Gangsta rap/hardcore hip hop
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Mots of the commercial soup you hear on radio all day.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Nickleback! I can't stand them!!!!!! :explode:
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options

OH NO YOU DIDN'T lmao i love her!! lol it's koo it's koo ahhhh to each their own i suppose.

mine would have to be taylor swift and Kelly Clarkson.....HATE them! they seem so fake and always trying to be the "good girls" who the hell wants a good girl??
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    There isn't really anything I totally hate...

There are certain songs I dislike but my friends are all so diverse that I've come to like music from so many genres...well, I don't like techno
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Nickelback makes me want to wretch
    Kings of Leon.. ugh
    Celine Dion for my own hating reasons
    Mariah Carey.. was force fed too much of it for so long I get a twitch when I have to listen to her
    Bieber... he has a toothbrush that plays 3 songs... I have had to hear those songs many times when some tween presses the friggin button.. til i ripped the speaker out of the display box.

I'm going to go drink some coffee and listen to Queen to get in a better mood.
  • nothingisred
    Options
    Cheryl Cole

Agree totally! She just can't sing, ugh...
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I have whole genres I can't stand.

Doo-wop - My boss plays it so I can't avoid it
    Country - Not even the pop version of country music is tolerable
    Dub Step - I don't understand it
    Techno - I feel like I need a glow stick

And basically everything in the TOP 40 because it's marketed towards the group that actually buys music, which is the tween demographic.
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I can't stand country music and rap! Techno drives me nuts too!
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Can't stand 99.5% of Rap Music and absolutely HATE any music sung with Autotune!!! If you need Autotone find a different line of work!
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    :sick: :sick: Neil Diamond :sick: :sick:

ANY kind of rap

Most country stuff

Any song anyone is humming or singing to themselves in public :noway: I don't know why, but it bugs me. It's like they don't care about my hearing privacy or sanity. So rude! :grumble:
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Techno
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Anything that involves ebonics.
  • bigdaddycowgill
    bigdaddycowgill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Country makes me angry. I was forced to listen to classical growing up because my dad was a music teacher & hated every minute of it. Pop & that awful American Idol wanna be R & B crap make me wanna climb a watchtower & start shooting! Techno is boring...
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Screamo or angry music. Makes me stabby
    Most techno makes me nervous. Noise for noise sake. Especially bad when it samples things like dentist drills. AAAH!
    All those disney kids. blech!
    Most pop music
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Macy Gray