2nd Day of 30DS OUCH!!!

Options
HI!

Yesterday was my first day of 30DS. I woke up this morning feeling like I've been beaten up! For those who have done this, did you take a day off or work through the pain?

Replies

• mom2nate08
    mom2nate08 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I worked through it. Once you get warmed up, your muscles will feel better. By day four everything felt ok!
  • bitzee
    bitzee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    im on day 4 and i wondered this after day one so i googled it!! I came to the decision to just work thorugh the pain, as long as its just muscular aches. It hurts when you start each move in the workout but seems to ease off as you get into it.....then hurts again the next day!!! But as jillian says, pain is weakness leaving the body!!! Im sure if we stick with it it'll get better x
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Worked through it, it'll get in easier in a couple of days...I promise.
  • maceycarey
    maceycarey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    yesterday was my second day and i thought the same thing but i worked through it and felt great afterwards
    so today is day 3 and im slightly less sore than yesterday so we will see how it goes!

good luck!
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    i am starting this on friday and i can not wait to tone up loose lbs and inches
  • liezelcha
    liezelcha Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm a little older and my joints were aching in the beginning with the high impact. I did every other day thru level 1. I'm a couple of days into level 2 and its more of a muscle ache and I am now able to do it every day and work thru it, I believe you have to push yourself but I also believe you must listen to your body. An injury will just set you back. Good luck!