Guys/gals Opinions here..

Options
sallywilson06
sallywilson06 Posts: 269 Member
Okay just curious and seeing what most guys/gals are attracted to.. What I want to know is in general what body type of person are most attracted to?

It could be stick pole skinny, curvy, athletic/healthy, muscular, a little extra to love..

Replies

• skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Athletic. Too much muscle/too skinny is gross. I actually like my men a LITTLE on the chubby side.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    you said pole

*snort*
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    i like medium - even a little on the overweight side is fine.

too small is icky.

curves are what counts. mmmm.... boobies ;) only on the ladies though. wide shoulders on the menfolk please.
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Athletic/healthy & Muscular!!
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I love men who are tall and big. Not like BIG big, but a little chubby. so they can protect me :P
  • sw33tn3ss07
    Options
    medium build for me!
  • Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Athletic and happy = men
    womanly curvy strong athletic =women ( i guess thats what id like to be)
  • Liluth
    Liluth Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    As long as the guy isn't in either extreme, I don't really care. I've dated all body types and don't prefer one over the other. What I'm attracted to is affection. I had a boyfriend who was super fit. He was in the army, older, he sincerely felt way out of my league and was blinded by his gorgeous eyes. In the end though, he wasn't into kissing and cuddling and I need close personal contact.

My current boyfriend is fantastic in that regard and I couldn't be more in love with him.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    you said pole

*snort*
    :laugh:

I like a little cushion

..........for the pushin. I couldnt not say it.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I always went for older (than me anyway), stocky (muscly) Italian looking guys for many, many years, then I married a thin, fair, blondish guy who looks like Val Kilmer (when he was still cute) and who is 6.5 years younger than me...go figure!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Men: Tall, pale, and tattoos... not too muscular but not too flabby. :)
    Women: curvy, pale, black hair and ...tattoos.. hah!
  • supershala
    Options
    I'll be perfectly honest and it will sound sooo hypocritical, but I don't think I could date a fat guy. I mean, like, a really obese guy. I don't care at all about a little extra flab or anything, but if a guy looks like he doesn't give a crap about himself at all it's a total turn-off. Now, it would be different if it was a really obese guy doing his best to get healthy. Then I might reconsider.
    What I really love though is a guy who is not too skinny, with a little muscle but not totally ripped.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Okay just curious and seeing what most guys/gals are attracted to.. What I want to know is in general what body type of person are most attracted to?

It could be stick pole skinny, curvy, athletic/healthy, muscular, a little extra to love..

"most"? "in general"?

Everyone is an individual. I think "most" people "in general" prefer HEALTHY. "Healthy" comes in many shapes and sizes.

Now for a really pressing question... what color do "most" people like??
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    you said pole

*snort*
    :laugh:

I like a little cushion

..........for the pushin. I couldnt not say it.

This is why we get along so well :)
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    my significant other is pretty medium in size. He's got great broad shoulders that I love.
  • donne103
    donne103 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I like my guys skinny. You know the kind that have muscles only because they don't have much fat to cover them? My husband was super skinny when we started dating (5'11" and 125lbs, not very healthy) but now he's more a medium build (155lbs). I like hip bones that you can feel! It's ironic because I've never been anything close to skinny (was 175lbs at my thinnest point). I currently weigh about 60lbs more then my husband!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I actually like my men a LITTLE on the chubby side.
    yes! yes! yes!

And I prefer dark hair over any other color. Broad shoulders. Big hands. Nice teeth.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I'm attracted to the type that likes to do this!smiley-sex011.gif[/url]
  • Deckershann
    Deckershann Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'11"
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Light Brown
    Build: Lean muscle

Must be able to be sensitive, adoring, funny, incredibly smart, hardworking, a dreamer, sexy, and a musician. Preferably a trombone player. Must have a tiger tattoo incredibly similar to my lioness tattoo. Must love getting coffee in the morning. Must play same MMO game I play. Must be able to put up with an obnoxious, messy, girl. Must be this guy <3

199251_1763971072631_1639741629_1733224_7382790_n.jpg
  • rodneyderrick
    rodneyderrick Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I like a woman who is somewhat slender, but not stick skinny. She has to have some curves.