For the men! Requesting your opinion!

Options
honeybadger175
honeybadger175 Posts: 69 Member
I'm curious....I always struggle to grow my hair out. I get past my shoulders and I get the urge to chop it off again.

Men what do you prefer on women? Long or short and why?

Replies

• Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Not a man, but I prefer long hair. It just seems more feminine and beautiful. I usually keep my own hair down to about my collar bones.
  • lazybis
    lazybis Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    i'm not a man..but it's my general observation that men prefer long hair mostly..:)
    and they don't like streaks,highlights etc..they like one natural color..
    Men..correct me if I'm wrong :)
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Honestly Long Hair
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Although I prefer long, I wouldn't use it a criteria for getting to know a woman.
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Long but I have seen some attractive woman with short hair!! even shaved hair
  • bluecollarfrench
    bluecollarfrench Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Most of the time I would say long hair without a doubt. For some women it may not work, but for the most part I would say long hair. I think it adds to the overall feminimity.
  • JThomas61
    Options
    Long hair is my preference, it can be streaked or highlighted or natural
  • Falling_star
    Falling_star Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    everyones opinion is diffrent :-)
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Although I prefer long, I wouldn't use it a criteria for getting to know a woman.

I agree with this.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I think long hair always looks good. BUT if a girl has a very pretty face short hair can look great!
  • kyleskrinak
    kyleskrinak Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Curly brunettes moderately long-length-ish are the best (my wife) but, really, all hair types, color and length are awesome. Its the brain and heart behind the hair that really makes the hair sparkle. No, really. Don't believe the BS woman's fashion magazines try to sell you.
  • piratepiet
    piratepiet Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    long hair. but the hair never made me fall in love with a woman. So, if you are nice person to hang around with you might as well be bold :-)
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    long...because I enjoy running my fingers through it. The funny thing is that the first three responses to the thread are from women...Just cannot resist huh??? lol.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    It really depends. If you are younger looking(please don't hate me for this, but long gray hair just doesn't appeal to me), with the right shape face, and you have good hair, I like long hair. I've told my wife that for 28 years - her's is short! LOL. She can't grow it long, it just doesn't look good on her.
  • Tujitsu56
    Tujitsu56 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Long
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    No opinion. Hair length doesn't matter to me.

Let's be honest... if you cut it or let it grow there is only a 3% chance I'll notice anyways.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    *insert my most manly voice* Well I I like both. . Love long hair because it is sexy, but you can also be sexy with short hair. . look at Demi Moore and Hallie Berry. . So I think that you should have what makes you feel good. . And one who loves you will like you for who you are.:smile:
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Honey Badgers are bada$$ and shouldn't care what men think of their hair :laugh:
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I love long hair, but it really depends on the woman. So look better with sort hair and vice versa.