For the men! Requesting your opinion!

Options

Replies

• rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Please do what makes you happy with your hair!! You have to fix it dailey!! You have the main choice!! :flowerforyou:
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Long hair is my preference. Prefer curly like my own. I don't know why it's just what I seem drawn to. Women with short hair can be attractive but it gives them a boyish look and I think that is why I prefer long hair on women.

Overweight women should avoid short hair in my opinion. Short hair on overweight women highlights the fat on their face and neck, whereas long hair hides it. Kind of same principal why I kept a beard when I was heavier, it removed emphasis on my fatter neck and double chin.
  • Falling_star
    Falling_star Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Its the brain and heart behind the hair that really makes the hair sparkle. No, really. Don't believe the BS woman's fashion magazines try to sell you.

agree with this
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Honey Badgers are bada$$ and shouldn't care what men think of their hair :laugh:

Honey Badger don't give a *kitten*
  • honeybadger175
    honeybadger175 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    long hair. but the hair never made me fall in love with a woman. So, if you are nice person to hang around with you might as well be bold :-)

I like that! Nice answer :)
  • honeybadger175
    Options
    Honey Badgers are bada$$ and shouldn't care what men think of their hair :laugh:

LMAO! Awesome! I don't, I change my hair all the time. Just curious is all :)
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I know I am not a man but I thought I would throw in my 2 cents.

2 years ago, I chopped off all my hair. Even buzzed the sides. It was an extremely cute, extremely short, pixie cut. I went to military school at the time, and 90% of my friends were men. It was mixed reactions. Some of them loved it and told me I should never grow it again. No one said they hated it, but some told me they missed my long hair. It was a mixed reaction, but the guys who liked it, really really liked it.

Now my long hair is coming back, because boy did I miss it! and my fiancee met me with it short, but he prefer's it long- he is a hair guy. At the end of the day though, it shouldn't matter.

Men like confidence. If a pretty girl with short hair walks into a room with confidence, when the equally attractive girl with long hair is clearly lacking it- a confident, self-assured man would almost always choose the girl who acts like she's happy with herself- because hair can definitely grow back.

My point is, if you want to attract the right kind of man, who cares what they think about your hair- do what makes you feel most confident and most attractive and I guarantee it will show. If you grow your hair long and it makes you feel unattractive, people will notice. Do what makes YOU feel sexy, and you will appear sexier.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    It depends entirely on the woman.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Shoulder length hair.
  • honeybadger175
    Options
    I know I am not a man but I thought I would throw in my 2 cents.

2 years ago, I chopped off all my hair. Even buzzed the sides. It was an extremely cute, extremely short, pixie cut. I went to military school at the time, and 90% of my friends were men. It was mixed reactions. Some of them loved it and told me I should never grow it again. No one said they hated it, but some told me they missed my long hair. It was a mixed reaction, but the guys who liked it, really really liked it.

Now my long hair is coming back, because boy did I miss it! and my fiancee met me with it short, but he prefer's it long- he is a hair guy. At the end of the day though, it shouldn't matter.

Men like confidence. If a pretty girl with short hair walks into a room with confidence, when the equally attractive girl with long hair is clearly lacking it- a confident, self-assured man would almost always choose the girl who acts like she's happy with herself- because hair can definitely grow back.

My point is, if you want to attract the right kind of man, who cares what they think about your hair- do what makes you feel most confident and most attractive and I guarantee it will show. If you grow your hair long and it makes you feel unattractive, people will notice. Do what makes YOU feel sexy, and you will appear sexier.

I agree...it's funny though whenever I say I'm thinking of cutting my hair again...all my girlfriends are for it. All my guy friends always say don't do it! And I usually do it anyway, lol!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    If a man can't look past your hair he isn't worth it!

I curse disney for making every girl have this crazy expectaiton of beautiful hair...
    Long, short, red, blonde.... It's all about who you are as a person that counts... looks fade, hair falls out...but you cant change who you are.....Real Beauty is in the inside
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options

What makes you think they are even looking at the hair?

=)
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Depends on a couple things for me...1 Do you take care of your hair or is it rats nest? & 2. Do you have a sexy neck and cute ears?
  • Rain_Howard
    Options
    Depends on the woman, Some look hot with a shaved head. Some can't pull off long hair.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Depends on how well you rock the hair. I just prefer to have it long enough for me to wrap and pull. Aside from the top of the dome, anything else below the eyebrows should be non-existent.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    My husband and I both prefer my hair in a shoulder length bob. I've had it every length from boy to really long. And every color for that matter.
  • honeybadger175
    Options
    Depends on a couple things for me...1 Do you take care of your hair or is it rats nest? & 2. Do you have a sexy neck and cute ears?

Well....IDK??? Do I? :laugh:
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options

What makes you think they are even looking at the hair?

=)

Oh don't act like we don't know bud-we do.

Men are about as discreet as a dog walking on its hind legs.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    <~~~~ I gotta say, I rock the short hair! i think i get more compliments on my short hair, than i do with long. I cut it off for the first time when i was 15, and have never gotten it longer than shoulder-length. I get bored with it though, and go back and forth a lot! My profile pic is me with short hair, at my heaviest. Right now it's nearly shoulder-length, and i'm getting the itch to cut it again! I'm thinking i'm going to wait till spring to cut it though... it's much warmer through the winter to have hair! :-)
  • jermyZ
    jermyZ Posts: 27
    Options
    Definitely long for me, but, I've seen girls that look great with short, just kind of depends really.