Is there something I should cut out my diet??

Options
2»

Replies

• gel91
    gel91 Posts: 309
    Options
    Hmm okay, well I'll give it a shot!! Now i'll have to go to some research on gluten.

I hear gluten free foods are horrible
  • KeepItOff4Life
    Options
    Soda will make you bloat up from the carbonation, so that would be the first cut. Next, WATER. You have to drink more water, especially if you are not having BM's. I have all kinds of bathroom issues and most of what you said, I am dealing with. My belly went down when I upped my water intake (10 cups a day, now I'm up to 12). I recommend getting a cup with a straw, people look at me crazy until they try it, but you WILL drink more water if you drink it out of a straw. I walk around with a 24oz cup, and it's like my new best friend.

Now for the other belly problems, try a fiber supplement, laxatives are no good if it's chronic. I take Metamucil MultiHealth Psyllium Fiber Capsules. It has been the ONLY thing to work without the pain. And I've suffered for 13 years...

Now, another medical possibility...Endometriosis. I found out yesterday that I have it, and that it is related to a lot of my belly issues. So, ask!

But remember, WATER is your friend!
  • gel91
    gel91 Posts: 309
    Options
    Thanks I'll look into some fibre tablets and I'm gunna try harder with my water. I used to get 12 cups a day in but I just got lazy.
  • cheechersmom
    Options
    I would recommend taking asodopholus suppliments - ask your pharmacist. My niece had the problem with bloating and being unable to go to the bathroom, and she now goes at least once a day. You should be going 1 -4 times a day. Your body has to be able to get rid of the waste. In my opinion that is probably the main contributing factor for you not seeing visible results. Make sure you keep your water intake up as well which will help with the whole #2 issue ;)