Kinda New and Searching forSupport

Options
I am kinda new on here, although I did start it a while back but slacked off and quit for a full month. I think I need some more support here, you know, people going through the struggle and such. Feel free to add me to your friends list!!

I'm just a super busy mom, raising toddlers and trying to get healthy!

Replies

• minnamarie
    Options
    Welcome back! I joined July 2010 but am just starting to come back to it. I am pretty much alone in my quest to be healthy. I have a live in BF who loves to "love me" with all the wrong foods! I decided to come back here to maybe get some support and offer support along the way. Feel free to add me as well. I work a full time job and have a 9 year old over active boy so my checking in can be sporadic but I plan to do much better!

Malinda
  • queenkb
    Options
    You sound like me! I tried this site back and January, was doing well then stopped! I need a lil support myself. I didn't use the community the last time just tried to do it on my own and quit after a few weeks. I've also enlisted my friends and fam to join the weightloss challenge! Good Luck with your Weightloss gols and Don't GIVE UP!
  • queenkb
    Options
    Oh yeah and I have 16 month old twin girls soo I DEFINITELY understand what you are facing as far as energy and support! I'd love to be your fitness friend!
  • Neebalizer
    Neebalizer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started working out again. I wanna lose weight. When im bored..I think about eating.. and its very slow at work and im thinking about food! ah!
  • queenkb
    Options
    I can definitely relate but mine is i'm annoyed with massive, intricate work and crazy coworkers which work my nerves, which in turn makes me wanna eat! Banana and water is my secret weapon
  • cbelt82
    Options
    Welcome! Wishing you lots and lots of luck this time around! Feel free to add me!
    love
    Cassie