craving starbucks scone (480 cal) - need advice re: quick sw

Options
Any suggestions for a good sweets craving fix thats under 100?

thanks!

NO SCONES... although I always want one around this time of day.

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    http://www.thatsfit.com/2009/12/03/low-calorie-food/

Love this list.
    Also, try fruit! Once you begin eating it regularly, you will begin to crave it :D
  • Phroggygirl1
    Options
    Yes, fruits, or those 100 Cal snack packs, if you want something sweet.
  • emily773
    Options
    Skinny Cow chocolate truffle ice cream bars. 100 calories!
    Or the Skinny Cow candy.
  • pvtnick
    pvtnick Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    One thing that has worked for me (if you have the willpower) is if you crave something, get it but do not eat all of it. Since you say you crave a scone everyday, maybe cut it into quarters and keep it for a few days or share with someone so it's not there to tempt you. When I started doing that, even the smaller portions satisfied my craving and eventually trying to eat a whole one was way too much for my little tummy.
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    I am loving special K strawberry crips (100cals) or Kashi fruit and nut bar pumpkin pie (140 cals). Hope that helps. Oh I have also been doing chai tea and cranbran vita tops (100cals). So good.

Hope that helps
  • kbrogan78
    kbrogan78 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I know that you said no scones, but the petite vanilla scones are (I think) 110 calories each and just big enough to satisfy the scone craving. I find I actually eat fewer calories when I satisfy my cravings with a small amount of the real thing and not a substitute.
  • donbon175
    Options
    Fiber One - chocolate fudge brownie - 90 cal, 3g fat, 8g sugar

It is not the best brownie but it does have that sweet, chocolatey flavor to help with a craving.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Fiber One - chocolate fudge brownie - 90 cal, 3g fat, 8g sugar

It is not the best brownie but it does have that sweet, chocolatey flavor to help with a craving.

I really like these brownies and they totally fix my need for a sugar fix!