Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

2 NSV and 1 SV all in 1

PatriNina
PatriNina Posts: 154 Member
Well either I'm going insane or things are really changing and I just happen to see it right now !
So first the SV is that since I've started to REALLLLY drink the amount of water that my body needs, the weight is starting to go better than before ! I mean this morning I weighed in and lost 1.4 kg since my last weigh-in last week! Talk about kicking water retention's *kitten* !
About the NSV ! Oh God how have they brightened my day!
Dressing for school I noticed my jeans were too baggy to wear anymore so time for the biggest challenge! Trying on the jeans that I have, that never fitted me from my thighs up ! So I grab a random pair and put it on, not looking at the size. A little struggle getting them on , but hey they're new jeans, right? And WOW... they zipped up! I don't know what the sizes are in the US but here I was wearing a 40 and I realized looking at the price tag that I just zipped up a size 34 ! OMG, I was close to tearing up !
Well... going from that moment you could realize that I went to school glowing of confidence ! So driving to school, at the first stop light I caught red and this guy ( attractive guy :noway: ) on the side walk stopped, looked me in the eyes, knotted and smiled. The stop light changed color and I smiled all day long thinking of a stranger smiling looking into my eyes.
BEST DAY EVER ! Thank you MFP ! Thank you MFP pals ! You guys changed my life !:drinker: :heart:

Replies

• jeannec3631
    jeannec3631 Posts: 108 Member
    yay u! keep up the good work & u'll be smiling even more :)
  • kahavi
    kahavi Posts: 35
    That is brilliant! You go, girl! :)
  • Awesome news!!!! Since June I have gotten into all of my clothes I had in the closet even some I was never able to wear before ever...it is a great feeling and then the look from the hot guy...must of sent you over the edge. Feels great doesn't it. I love when someone who hasn't seen me in a while tells me how great I look. I am going to my parents soon and they haven't seen me since I lost 30 lbs I am now at 58lbs lost. Keep up the good work.
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Such an Awesome feeling!!! Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Good job!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up you be smiling even more!!
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Awesome feeling!!
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    what a great feeling
  • CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!! Great job girl....you are just rocking this out and tearing it up. Congratulations, I am sure that many more cute guys will be smiling at you from now on! Seriously, you have come so far and done so well...way to go...you are awesome!
    Carol xoxoxo:drinker:
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    That is FABULOUS!!! I am wearing pre pregnancy clothes that have been in the attic for TEN YEARS yesterday and today!!! I cried. I love this site!!!
  • anamikaraks
    anamikaraks Posts: 59 Member
    Score!!! Well darn, you might have to go buy some smaller jeans! Way to go!
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Nice job! I love NSVs in particular. They always make me feel good:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!