*Daily Challenge* Day one

Options
13»

Replies

• Leviram
    Options
    Great Idea!
    1. My scars - Reminds me that somebody gave me a 2nd chance at life without knowing me. They were generous and unselfish.
    2. My positive outlook on life - Even with all the health struggles I been challenged with and continue be challenged with I look at the good things I have.
    3. My heart - I have a BIG heart and am glad I do because I am able to give without expecting something in return.
    4. My Legs - I have long legs and even though I have more to lose they still look good in just about anything.
    5. My eyes - Even though they are not the way they are suppose to be right now due to Grave's Disease. I still love them they let me see my kids and God's creations.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I like this idea - I'll play!

1) My high self esteem (I already LOVE myself and I don't have to love my body to feel that way)
    2) My eyes with makeup on
    3) my obliques, hip bones, and ribs! (But boy is that belly fat on the front stubborn)
    4) my thighs - they are so strong
    5) my butt - ditto.

Yeah girl! I love your confidence!! Walk tall and flaunt it :D
  • shovav91
    Options
    Great Idea!
    1. My scars - Reminds me that somebody gave me a 2nd chance at life without knowing me. They were generous and unselfish.
    2. My positive outlook on life - Even with all the health struggles I been challenged with and continue be challenged with I look at the good things I have.
    3. My heart - I have a BIG heart and am glad I do because I am able to give without expecting something in return.
    4. My Legs - I have long legs and even though I have more to lose they still look good in just about anything.
    5. My eyes - Even though they are not the way they are suppose to be right now due to Grave's Disease. I still love them they let me see my kids and God's creations.

Your positive outlook on life is truly inspirational. I'm glad you carry your scars with pride; they are true markers of a miracle. Thank you so much for sharing!
  • clintondene
    clintondene Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I hate how low my self esteem is so im going to give this a shot.

1 I love my calfs, never had to really work at them, they are my best feture
    2 I like my chest hair, I used to shave it but it took to long and sucked to shave all the time. Now i love it. I used to be really intemidated by it, but now ive grown to think if my partner don't like it then screw them.
    3 I love my teeth, I love how white they are and its the first thing people notice when they talk to me.
    4 I love who I am, I am a gay man and even though my family and friends have disowned me. Im glad i get to be me and not in hiding.
    5 I love the gym, its the only place i feel welcomed and nobody judges anyone. I look forward going to see my friends who support me there, they are the ones who make ME feel good about myself.
  • GRINWITHIN
    GRINWITHIN Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I ran across this thread and think it is an important one. A little rough and took some thought.

1) My ability to work through adversity time and time again.

2) In March 2010, my company offered to rent a wheel chair because I couldn't "make it". Today, I can go through a 60 minute high intensity cardio workout.

3) My thighs are looking tighter, less "saggy".

4) My arms are looking firmer, less "saggy"

5) My ability to empathize and communicate with others making their walk through life a little easier.
  • shovav91
    Options
    I hate how low my self esteem is so im going to give this a shot.

1 I love my calfs, never had to really work at them, they are my best feture
    2 I like my chest hair, I used to shave it but it took to long and sucked to shave all the time. Now i love it. I used to be really intemidated by it, but now ive grown to think if my partner don't like it then screw them.
    3 I love my teeth, I love how white they are and its the first thing people notice when they talk to me.
    4 I love who I am, I am a gay man and even though my family and friends have disowned me. Im glad i get to be me and not in hiding.
    5 I love the gym, its the only place i feel welcomed and nobody judges anyone. I look forward going to see my friends who support me there, they are the ones who make ME feel good about myself.

Your strength is inspiring. I can't imagine how difficult it must be for you to not have the support of your family. Many of my gay friends have gone through the same thing; I'm so proud that you can love who you are in spite of all of the adversity. Thank you so much for sharing... we are ALL here for you!
  • shovav91
    Options
    I ran across this thread and think it is an important one. A little rough and took some thought.

1) My ability to work through adversity time and time again.

2) In March 2010, my company offered to rent a wheel chair because I couldn't "make it". Today, I can go through a 60 minute high intensity cardio workout.

3) My thighs are looking tighter, less "saggy".

4) My arms are looking firmer, less "saggy"

5) My ability to empathize and communicate with others making their walk through life a little easier.

Persistence is extremely important- I am so proud of you for coming so far!
  • stylishgirl
    stylishgirl Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    just joined so i figure this is a good way to start out!

my 5:
    1) my eyebrows
    2) my blue eyes
    3) my boobs (they stay proportionally endowed no matter my size, although getting back to a dd or ddd would be awesome, h is hard to find)
    4) my creativity (I have my own business Stylish Girl)
    5) my hostess nature/ ability to cook (I LOVE throwing parties)
  • shovav91
    Options
    These are wonderful :D Keep them coming!
  • jayjohnson1320
    jayjohnson1320 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    1. My positive outlook on life
    2. My eyes
    3. My arms
    4. My chest
    5. Being able to push through a 7 a.m. workout after getting off of work at 2 a.m.
  • sryan8408
    Options
    1. My ability to smile at little things. (Like the little boy who made a smiley face out of creamer on my table the other day)
    2. My eyes. They sparkle when I smile
    3. My smile. Everyone says I always look happy, which typically I am.
    4. My nails. I just got them done the other day and they have sparkles! :)
    5. The color of my hair. I got it highlighted not too long ago, and it looks pretty.
  • yadicarter
    Options
    Let's see... 1. My eyes (get complemented on them a lot, they're brown but with a sparkle)
    2. My smile
    3. My ears (new earrings, lol)
    4. My booty ( a bit large, but still got it) lmbo
    5. And okay, okay...my chest ;-)