30DS or Ripped in 30?

Options
I am looking for another DVD workout. I have lost my beloved Slim in 6. I was looking at 30DS or Ripped in 30? Any input which is better? Pros or Cons of each. Thanks.

Replies

• nldsmiley
    nldsmiley Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 is more intense then 30DS. Both are very good though! I guess if your in pretty good shape, I would say do the Ripped in 30.
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I would say start with the 30DS and then move on to Ri30. That's what I did back in the summer. They are both great! I am doing the Shred again this month and maybe Ri30 next month.

Have fun!
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    These are both pretty much the same workout. 30 day shred is slightly shorter workouts and I thought a little easier. Ripped in 30 is about 5-7 minute longer workouts and level one of this work out was harder than level 1 of the shred. Overall I got great results with both.

One thing i hated about ripped in 30 is Jillian is annoying in this workout, but turn the volume down once you have the moves and it is fine!
  • maceycarey
    maceycarey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    im doing 30 day shred and im sooo sore but im loveing it ... good luck!
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    So far I've only done the first workout of both, but I prefer Ripped in 30. I got a better sweat in and burned more calories with Ripped in 30. I don't really like 30DS because all the jumping hurts my calves.
  • melbelle32
    melbelle32 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Depends on how "in shape" you are. Ripped in 30 is a lot of hard strength moves. Its AMAZING don’t get me wrong but its tough. 30 day shred is also very intense but the strength moves are a little more straight forward. Many people start with 30ds which I highly recommend. I hurt my knee doing ripped so i moved to 30ds and LOVE it. My HRM says I burn about 200 calories in all levels 30ds...300 in her 6 week 6 pack level 2 and 400-500 in BFBM use her DVDS EVERYDAY! I LOVE HER!! I'm hooked on banish fat, boost metabolism.....Phew that one is intense! Lots of jumping and leaping. Any other questions feel free to friend me!
  • hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    TEE HEEE! I JUST ordered 30DS! I have read a TON of people on here today that are doing it, or have and LOVE it, and my little cousin who is a fitness guru said that it is really good! I can't wait to get it! WOO HOOOOOO! Bring on the work outs! :happy:
  • rosalee87
    rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Ripped in 30 and I'm finding level 1 fairly easy but only because I've already gone through 30 DS so I suggest starting with 30DS. :D
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I started with 30DS. I found it challenging but not TOO hard. RI30 level 1 was okay, on par with 30DS, while level 2 seriously kicked my butt.
  • jessjayla
    Options
    Ripped in 30 is more challenging so I would say start off with 30ds. Good luck :)