I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY THIGHS NOT TO TOUCH!

Options

Replies

• starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!
    I am so very close...there is just a tiny bit that still touches. I hope to have that gone by the end of the year.

Squats and lunges are good for it...also I started doing a move last night (I don't know the official term for it) but you get in a squat position and then sway back and forth staying in the squat position....YEE-OUCH! My thighs are still burning from last night.
  • LKBuckingham
    Options
    ALSO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS! :D
  • maddyg1989
    maddyg1989 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thighs... and my belly shrinking so I can wear my new jeans I never got to wear because of my tummy.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I want to get rid of the back boob effect! YUCK!!
  • GibsonDarlin
    GibsonDarlin Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I want my GUT to go away - I dont need great abs just a flat stomach area!!!!
  • robyng1986
    robyng1986 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    i NEVER wear shortpants... and it would seem that people don't wear jeans anymore! wth!! sooo i am looking forward to my legs getting small enough that i can confidently and comfortably wear shorts in public. :bigsmile:
  • ChristinaMcKeever
    ChristinaMcKeever Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I look forward to a flatter tummy mostly but i would like my arms to have a nice shape... the best way to get rid of the inner thigh problem is do lots of different lunges,,, lunge to feel them burning.... Good luck everyone..
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get rid of my ninja double chin! I don't think have any issues with it until someone takes a profile shot of me, and then I'm always so shocked that's what I look like! Oh God!
    My thighs love each other, and I will never lose enough weight for them to stop rubbing. Thanks to slightly malformed hips, I can't even walk with my toes pointed directly forward, and my gait ends up being a very ladylike one in front of the other, making running pretty funny to watch.
  • Kabula
    Kabula Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I think that's the ideal overall--but unless you are bowl legged your inner thighs are going to rub! of course is not the same when they're batteling one ahead of the other when I'm walking! LOL! Definitely! I would look much smaller if my thighs were not so thick! They are my wrost enemy!
  • shubiegirl
    Options
    It is not realistic, healthy nor attractive to have your thighs not touch. I am not sure where that thought came from in our society, but try to see that part of your body differently. I wish you luck on your weight loss but take a lookat some pics of women's legs that do not touch and ask yourself if that is truly how you want to look . I am a woman who loves legs (maybe I should say, covets nice legs) and I think skinny legs are not attractive.

Just something to consider.
    Good Luck
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I would have to agree with the thigh thing. I wouldn't mind a flat tummy!
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    It is not realistic, healthy nor attractive to have your thighs not touch. I am not sure where that thought came from in our society, but try to see that part of your body differently. I wish you luck on your weight loss but take a lookat some pics of women's legs that do not touch and ask yourself if that is truly how you want to look . I am a woman who loves legs (maybe I should say, covets nice legs) and I think skinny legs are not attractive.

Good Luck

Really? You think I'm too skinny (see pic at left)? I love my legs! I think it's unfair for you to judge or call anyone unattractive.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options

Good Luck

I'm with you on this. Of all the places on a woman's body that I most don't want to see the bones, legs win. It's creepy. I'll take my curvalicious, if a bit plump, legs any day if that's what it means to not look like I'm walking on toothpicks.
    However, if you are one of the few women that gets away with curvy legs and no thigh connection, it's a different story.
  • elz22
    elz22 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    smaller boobs, flat stomach, and toned legs :)
  • shubiegirl
    Options
    I was told years ago, that wearing a girdle after my preganancy would "train" my stomach to be flat. I wore a girdle and although I do not have a six pack , I do have a flat stomach. I would say whenever you think about it, "squeeze' your abs from the inside. Driving, on the computer...everywhere. They will get stronger :c)
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options

Good Luck
    That is not true, it's just a difference in your body type. Some people's thighs don't touch and some do. Mine always did even when I was super skinny. It is perfectly normal, realistic, healthy, and attractive for some people though. You have to accept that people are built differently.
  • shubiegirl
    Options
    I do not think you are too skinny and your legs do touch.
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    More muscle defined arms, strong back, less of a tummy gut and thinner legs :)