Pumpkin and Brownie mix...

Options
2»

Replies

• Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I've made them with brownie mix and a can of pumpkin, too. DELICIOUS! They are really fudgy and dense. I kept them in the refrigerator, they tasted better cold, in my opinion.
  • jilldoody7
    jilldoody7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I bet it would work with Brownie mix. I have made brownies (any box mix) adding 1 can of rinsed black beans (pureed) and nothing else. 2 ingredients. My kids gobble them and can't tell the difference. I bet the pumpkin would be great. Yum! Going to have to try it!
  • meganmcg77
    Options
    bump.
  • kellystjohn88
    kellystjohn88 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I made pumpkin cupcakes today, and used 15oz of Libby's Pumpkin Pie Mix, I added a cup of water, and 3TBS. of Folgers French Vanilla Cappuccino Dry Mix. I mixed all together with the cake mix and put them in the oven for 19 minutes, and made 24 cupcakes.
    My husbands guy friends even liked them! Hope this helps!
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    So bumping this!
  • April0010
    April0010 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mysticdaisy78
    Options
    I'm making brownies with a friend tomorrow night and was thinking out the pumpkin as a substitute. I've heard people talk about it but I'm still a little confused. Do I just use the pumpkin and brownie mix or is there something else to it? And How much of the canned pumpkin to a box of brownie mix? I read on one forum that you mix a can of pumpkin and the brownie mix and bake... Then someone else said half a can. Help?

Its very simple...........simply use a normal can of pumpkin and a box of brownie mix..........then blend that together. Pour into baking pan. Then take 2Tbsp peanut butter and cut that into the batter. Then bake according to brownie instructions......

DO NOT add anything more to the batter. Just those 3 items
  • CathVan
    CathVan Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • itsshadowwithane
    itsshadowwithane Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    mmmmm
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Bump! :D
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I'm making brownies with a friend tomorrow night and was thinking out the pumpkin as a substitute. I've heard people talk about it but I'm still a little confused. Do I just use the pumpkin and brownie mix or is there something else to it? And How much of the canned pumpkin to a box of brownie mix? I read on one forum that you mix a can of pumpkin and the brownie mix and bake... Then someone else said half a can. Help?

Its very simple...........simply use a normal can of pumpkin and a box of brownie mix..........then blend that together. Pour into baking pan. Then take 2Tbsp peanut butter and cut that into the batter. Then bake according to brownie instructions......

DO NOT add anything more to the batter. Just those 3 items

To clarify, you don't NEED pb. That's a hungry girl recipe. I'm sure its good, but not needed unless you want it.
  • evilgirlie
    evilgirlie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Bump, This will really help with my occasional sweet tooth! :flowerforyou:
  • devarocks
    devarocks Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have tried the diet coke brownies and thought they tasted "diety". I wonder if these have a pumpkinish flavor? Anyway, I will try it this weekend to see. I also have a can of black beans to try as well.
  • tnladyvol
    Options
    BUMP
  • RCG76
    RCG76 Posts: 11
    Options
    bump for later!
  • mammiehorn
    mammiehorn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • jennyrae719