Activia and Such...

Options
Hello all,

I'm looking for a quick breakfast on the go, and I've realised how much I like yogurt. I'm wondering if any of those "probiotic" yogurts are a) tasty b) worth it c) tasty.

Any recommendations?

Replies

• Jenny_Bee
    Jenny_Bee Posts: 102
    Options
    Hello all,

I'm looking for a quick breakfast on the go, and I've realised how much I like yogurt. I'm wondering if any of those "probiotic" yogurts are a) tasty b) worth it c) tasty.

Any recommendations?
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I tryed activia for the first time on saturday, it tasted better than my usual yoplait! I am going to make the switch.
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I've tried it a few years ago. It's very good. I think I stopped because my sons were dipping into it and I wasn't sure if it was good for them.
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I eat 3-4 yogurts a day, weight watchers, lite and fat free, kroger carb smart. They are so good for you!!! Keep on eating them......
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    WalMart has their own out now - Great Value BeneFit yogurt with probiotics and it has 2 or 3 grams of fiber. It's good - and cheaper than Activia. Small servings though, but good!
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

Any recommendations?

I love the vanilla, I add raspberries and some granola to it....it's soooooo good!
  • andrbac04
    andrbac04 Posts: 11
    Options
    Get some! The activia is delicious.

Though I haven't tried it with raspberries and granola (previous comment), but I'm going to try it, because I've been craving a parfait all week, thanks for the tip.

183705.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    I like the dannon light and fit yogurt, they have ones that are only 60 calories, always a plus!!!!

~Leash :heart:
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I love the blueberry Activia and Dannon's Light & Fit Vanilla.
    I add some granola cereal to them too.
    Very yummy.

:flowerforyou:
  • becomingv
    Options
    Probiotics are good for you and the yogurts they come in seem to be even tastier than regular yogurt. I am not positive but I think all yogurt has some probiotic in it... like they show orange juice contains vitamin c. Anyway I think that's what my hippie mother taught me. I like Activia vanilla with a little wheat germ sprinkled on top. Yummy!
  • queen3510
    queen3510 Posts: 180
    Options
    I like the blueberry Activia Light. Very creamy but small. I use them in my smoothies too!
  • Jenny_Bee
    Jenny_Bee Posts: 102
    Options
    mm smoothies... time for roxy to get a blender!! ... will a food processer work just the same way?

ANYWAY, thanks for all the tips. I just got payed and now it's time for grocery shopping!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Activa tastes good but it's REALLY high in sugar. You're better off buying a plain yogurt and adding flavourings (like fruit, vanilla, etc.)