2 NSV and 1 SV all in 1

Options
PatriNina
PatriNina Posts: 154 Member
Well either I'm going insane or things are really changing and I just happen to see it right now !
So first the SV is that since I've started to REALLLLY drink the amount of water that my body needs, the weight is starting to go better than before ! I mean this morning I weighed in and lost 1.4 kg since my last weigh-in last week! Talk about kicking water retention's *kitten* !
About the NSV ! Oh God how have they brightened my day!
Dressing for school I noticed my jeans were too baggy to wear anymore so time for the biggest challenge! Trying on the jeans that I have, that never fitted me from my thighs up ! So I grab a random pair and put it on, not looking at the size. A little struggle getting them on , but hey they're new jeans, right? And WOW... they zipped up! I don't know what the sizes are in the US but here I was wearing a 40 and I realized looking at the price tag that I just zipped up a size 34 ! OMG, I was close to tearing up !
Well... going from that moment you could realize that I went to school glowing of confidence ! So driving to school, at the first stop light I caught red and this guy ( attractive guy :noway: ) on the side walk stopped, looked me in the eyes, knotted and smiled. The stop light changed color and I smiled all day long thinking of a stranger smiling looking into my eyes.
BEST DAY EVER ! Thank you MFP ! Thank you MFP pals ! You guys changed my life !:drinker: :heart:

Replies

• jeannec3631
    jeannec3631 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    yay u! keep up the good work & u'll be smiling even more :)
  • kahavi
    kahavi Posts: 35
    Options
    That is brilliant! You go, girl! :)
  • rainbowcandy2004
    Options
    Awesome news!!!! Since June I have gotten into all of my clothes I had in the closet even some I was never able to wear before ever...it is a great feeling and then the look from the hot guy...must of sent you over the edge. Feels great doesn't it. I love when someone who hasn't seen me in a while tells me how great I look. I am going to my parents soon and they haven't seen me since I lost 30 lbs I am now at 58lbs lost. Keep up the good work.
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Such an Awesome feeling!!! Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up you be smiling even more!!
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    Awesome feeling!!
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    what a great feeling
  • CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!! Great job girl....you are just rocking this out and tearing it up. Congratulations, I am sure that many more cute guys will be smiling at you from now on! Seriously, you have come so far and done so well...way to go...you are awesome!
    Carol xoxoxo:drinker:
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    That is FABULOUS!!! I am wearing pre pregnancy clothes that have been in the attic for TEN YEARS yesterday and today!!! I cried. I love this site!!!
  • anamikaraks
    anamikaraks Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Score!!! Well darn, you might have to go buy some smaller jeans! Way to go!
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I love NSVs in particular. They always make me feel good:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!