weight loss

Options
144540.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

i have lost 56 lbs it took me 3 months just watched what i ate exerc ised and counted calories and drank lots of water added more fiber in my diet and i took hydrocut . i tried to lose before and never could and then i get discourged and quit but this time i did it it will be a year in may since i started

Replies

• QueenVictoria68
    QueenVictoria68 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    144540.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

i have lost 56 lbs it took me 3 months just watched what i ate exerc ised and counted calories and drank lots of water added more fiber in my diet and i took hydrocut . i tried to lose before and never could and then i get discourged and quit but this time i did it it will be a year in may since i started
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss! You must feel great! Yayyyy you:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • beyondchowhound
    beyondchowhound Posts: 2,102 Member
    Options
    did this site help you to lose the weight?
  • QueenVictoria68
    QueenVictoria68 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    no i used another site fitday i like this one a lot better . i use it to monitor what i eat so i dont eat to much and gain weight
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!