hello everyone!

Options
:flowerforyou:

This morning, as I made my coffee with my newly found love, Trader Joe's Soy Creamer, I curiously searched online for information on it but ended up with this website. I am so happy and really excited to have this site as a source of assistance in keeping track of my calories consumed each day!
I'm ready to get this all started, by first, my daily 3 mile walk!

Look forward to getting to know you all!!
:happy:

Replies

• missmeliss
    missmeliss Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

This morning, as I made my coffee with my newly found love, Trader Joe's Soy Creamer, I curiously searched online for information on it but ended up with this website. I am so happy and really excited to have this site as a source of assistance in keeping track of my calories consumed each day!
    I'm ready to get this all started, by first, my daily 3 mile walk!

Look forward to getting to know you all!!
    :happy:
  • bizymama
    bizymama Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome......this site has helped me a lot. It keeps me personally accountable for everything that I eat. You will meet lots of supportive people on this site. Good luck to you in your weight loss goals! :flowerforyou:
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Mfp is a great site. Very user friendly and a lot of supportive people here. Good luck reaching your goals.
  • HelenaRose
    HelenaRose Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I'm new here, too. I'm ecstatic about this site! Hope your journey is a successful one!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • missmeliss
    missmeliss Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    thanks so much for the warm welcoming!