Back at the beginning.

Options
Hello my fellow fitness pals :D I've been on this site for a while now but my weightloss slowed down when i moved house and lost my routine. So now i'm back at 75kg (i had gotten down to 68kg in my previous weightloss journey but i put it all back on) and this time i'm gunna get down to 60kg. my goal is to lose 8kg by New Years eve, and if possible even more :) so wish me luck, i'm definately gunna need it... i have trouble sticking to healthy eating and seem to keep falling back into my old ways.

It's great to be back :D

Replies

• D4N4H3
    Options
    Hi, good luck with your journey. However, I believe your goal is too ambisious and probably not healtly. I believe you should be patient but constant so you do not go back to the bad habits. It is better to have a happy and heatly new years eve, or any other hollyday than with hungry and weak. I with healty eating and doing 1 hr of cardio (zumba) every day!! I have lost 6kg >>12 lbs since 12 of august (today, 11 of nov). I started at 70.5 kg. and, I feel great. However some days are difficult. So, just be carrefull, it is better to go little by little. :D

Regards

11758044.png