• PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    4 hours left!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrKrD-KFNPO5Ug89g4cdlUQ92H_6QPTIg8VpFWKjrjNJDM8t_U
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    AS in eating food??...one of those days......yeah, I've had them too....where you want to eat everything like cookie monster does? (mental image makes me lol)
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    AS in eating food??...one of those days......yeah, I've had them too....where you want to eat everything like cookie monster does? (mental image makes me lol)

Yup! I want nothing good either xD Gotta hit my macros tho...

memes-me-eat-all-cookies.jpg
  • elizwelshman
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAA!!!! That definitely describes how I feel in my afternoons!!!
    If we exercise first, we can eat all the things we want later. Woot!! :happy:
    eat-all-the-things.jpg

Darn Fridays. Its only 7 am!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    4 hours left!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrKrD-KFNPO5Ug89g4cdlUQ92H_6QPTIg8VpFWKjrjNJDM8t_U

I was already having issues with getting myself to eat today. I don't think this picture is gonna help!
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options

You should try the IF protocol, get to pig out every evening on a #### load of food =P and stay within your calorie goals
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    lol. thats how i feel pretty often.

ate the hell out of some lemon pound cake yesterday.
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    That is how I have been feeling all week! It's hard trying to be good when your stomach keeps saying "feed me"
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Are you drinking enough pure, wholesome, magic, cure-for-cancer Water? :P
  • 65kalena
    65kalena Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That was my day yesterday! Coudn't get enough chocolate:) I did sooooooooooooo well ignoring the Halloween candy and yesterday I ate 2 small milky ways and didn't even taste them when they went down. Thank god I had some dark chocolate stashed to get over the hump.
    Today is a new day!
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options

You should try the IF protocol, get to pig out every evening on a #### load of food =P and stay within your calorie goals

hmmm.........interesting.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Totally agree. Fridays, I dont know why, I want to eat eat eat eat. Getting sushi today, maybe that will fill me up
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Glad I am not the only one who can eat everything this morning. Good thing that kitchen sink is tied down, HUH! LOL Happy Friday!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Bahaha xD the comments made me laugh more than the picture!