Programming

Options
Anyone studying programming? just curious to know... I'm writing my final exam next week to get my degree in programming:smile:

Replies

• PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Software Consultant =)
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    computer science major, though barely started my classes last year.
  • Reaper049
    Options
    Great :) Anything interesting you guys encountered? this year we had to a project to pass the year as well. My team and I did a hotel management system. It was pretty fun designing something like that from scratch.
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Great :) Anything interesting you guys encountered? this year we had to a project to pass the year as well. My team and I did a hotel management system. It was pretty fun designing something like that from scratch.

Busy writing a kinect application for a retail store, even though Microsoft haven't released a commercial SDK we are pushing forward with the Beta...fun writing a gesture recognition engine =)
  • Reaper049
    Options

Busy writing a kinect application for a retail store, even though Microsoft haven't released a commercial SDK we are pushing forward with the Beta...fun writing a gesture recognition engine =)

That sounds great! Very interesting as well. I can't wait to graduate... just a few more weeks for me! Then I can join the fun in the real world!!:happy: