What are you thankful for?

Options
Since Thanksgiving is 3 weeks away I thought I would ask what are you thankful for? Personally I am thankful for having such great friends on MFP that make me smile, motivate and inspire me to do more and more. I am also thankful that 11 months ago I started a journey that has changed my life. Lets keep this going!

Replies

• niceguy63
    niceguy63 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My Health, a Great Family and Good Friends
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    To have met some of the most amazing people ever on mfp!

And im thankful to have my boyfriend's support. I am having a rough time right now and so glad i have him :]
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    Life.. my health, family, job.. everything. I'm blessed, everyday.
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful to MFP for this fab free system, I'm thankful for all the brilliant friends I've found here, and I'm thankful to my brilliant trainer, who's encouraged and supported me all the way.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    The happiness and health and presence of my two beautiful babies.
    My family
    The love adoration and respect of the man I love adore and respect
    Job, safe warm home
    Being a kick *kitten* gal
    My awesome MFP friends
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    my food scales + HRM :bigsmile:

there probably the best investments ive brought this year since loosing weight!

ps - anyone who doesnt have food scales, go out and get some!!! :happy:
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    My family, they are the light of my life. I have two great daughters and a great wife!!! I am truly a blessed man.
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Jesus' sacrifice.
  • MegSommer
    MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Better question, what am i NOT thankful for. I couldn't ask for much more. I am thankful for my wonderful supportive husband, my crazy 2 year old (even though he hasn't let me sleep for 2 weeks) and all other family that we would be lost without. I also have a great group of supporters here on MFP that keep me going and achieving success!! :o) Life is good! :love: :love:

:heart: Meg
  • hmblank73
    hmblank73 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Where do I start? My beautiful baby boy, my wonderful husband, my job that pays the bills (even if I don;t like it that much), my home, my motorcycle, being able to ride a motorcycle. My health, my family, heat in my house, food, clothes......after losing everything in a house fire a couple years ago, I have a great appreciation for all the luxuries I have.
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    My wife, my children, my career, and my health. It goes without saying that I am grateful to MFP for connecting me with some of the most amazing people I probably won't meet in person, but will always have a special place in my life.
  • nothingisred
    Options
    I'm thankful to MFP for this fab free system

Definitley! I was telling a friend about MFP yesterday and he immediately asked how much I paid for it! He didn't believe it was free.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Life.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Ironically, I'm kinda thankful I gained this weight. It's really put into perspective for me what I find beautiful in myself. I mean, sure, it would be nice to never have to deal with weight issues, but when I was at this weight a few years back, I felt like an ugly blob. I'm still overweight but feeling quite good about the way I look. I guess good things can be learned from bad experiences.
  • MikeDailyIntake
    Options
    My life my health and my family
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Waking up. This gives me one more day with my son :)
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I am thankful for my family, my friends, my health, my job, my home, my car, my life.

I am also super duper thankful for my MFP friends, especially the ones that act as real friends and get me through the hard times. I would have deactivated by now if it weren't for them.
  • Tzipporah90
    Options
    I am thankful that today brings me one day closer to my goals.
  • gleechick609
    Options
    Asic's Gel Nimbus 12's. Oatmeal. Natural Peanut Butter. Steve Jobs. The color "pink". Spring Water. Almonds. Cover-up foundation. The "delete friend" button on facebook. The "unsuscribe" button on facebook. Exedrin Migrain Strength. My smoking hot boyfriend. Deodorant.
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter...would be a boring world without it