hello collar bones

Options
just looked in the mirror and noticed i have my collar bones back its been ages since ive seen them but
WELCOME BACK woop woop

anyone else ever had a random NSV

Replies

• Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Mine recently is my collar bones as well!!!
  • linda1243
    Options
    That is great! Congratulations!
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    i loved when i could see mine too :D and now i keep lookin at them when im standing in the mirror :D xxx
  • nekosimba
    nekosimba Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I noticed my collar bones as well yesterday when I was putting my shoes on at the gym. Was very exciting!
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Mine are still hiding, but I know they're in there!
  • PrettyLittleLiar79
    Options
    I cannot even remember the last time seeing them.....Not even when I was younger....I am so excited for that day to come.
  • rjs3455
    rjs3455 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Mine was when I noticed a definition line in the thigh muscle!!
  • horror_hamster
    Options
    i was scratching my back this morning and realized a lot of my backfat is gone! :-D (you know those rolls you get under your bra band when you sit and are super over weight... yea those buggars, they're almost gone! )
  • jessienicole05
    jessienicole05 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Mine would be my hip bones and dimples in my lower back!!!! :blushing: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I turned to the side the other day and incidentally happened to see my hip bones from that angle. It makes my tummy look more flat and defined, but I never noticed it before, so I'm not sure if they've been like that or if it's a recent thing like in the last 10 lbs lost. Anyway! That made me kinda happy. :D And collar bones were one of the things I was most happy to have back - the husband always loved my neck so collar bones kinda go hand in hand with that. <3 Congratulations on your NSV! <3
  • tinywithaBIGheart
    Options
    pretty sure my tummy got a little flatter and my hipbones are showing a lot more ! :)