My first "clothes shop"

Options
HMonsterX
HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
Well, i finally bit the bullet, and decided i can't keep going around in my 5XL t-shirts anymore. I went into town, and actually tried some stuff on. I was totally honest with the assistant, telling her I'd lost all this weight and didn't have a clue how things actually should fit. She was brilliant, and mentioned many of my concerns before i did, showing that it wasn't just me who feels like this! Plus, everything was on sale! Ended up with 5 t-shirts and few pairs of sweat pants (Still not sure if my no jeans thing is because of how they used to make me look, or if i simply don't like them!). All for XL. From a 5XL to an XL! :D

Wonder what I'll be when I'm finished? :drinker:

Replies

• Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    That is really awesome! Great job!!!!
  • schmenly
    schmenly Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Great job! Way to go girl!
  • hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    WOW! You should be SUPER PROUD! Jeans can be tricky... but, with the way you are going.. you are going to be rockin them out sooner than later :wink: Keep up the good work! I bet you are feeling like a million bucks about now!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    That is really exciting!!! I'm so happy for you. Keep up the terrific work!!:flowerforyou:
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • cbear017
    cbear017 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's an amazing accomplishment! And good for you for asking her for help, it can be intimidating.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Things still feel "tight", even though i can see they aren't, and i still feel a bit self-conscious, but I'm sure this is just in my head. I've spent 20+ years just buying anything if it was big enough. It was nice to actually see things i liked, knowing they'd fit! :D
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is significant drop in clothes sizes!! Great job! You will be out of sweat pants in no time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!